Givenchy Pandora

OMG, this forum is SSSSOOOOOOOO bad! Never heard of this store before, but just found a sage pandora on 30% off...and within minutes, it's in my basket and on its way to me :whistle:

:graucho: congrats! did you use paypal? just read here that buyers who've used paypal on the site experienced faster delivery. whereas, cc's took longer than usual bec they had to go thru a security verification process. haven't tried myself, though.... anyway, wishin you a smooth speedy transaction!

:graucho: congrats! did you use paypal? just read here that buyers who've used paypal on the site experienced faster delivery. whereas, cc's took longer than usual bec they had to go thru a security verification process. haven't tried myself, though.... anyway, wishin you a smooth speedy transaction!

Oh, hmmm...no, I used a cc, but already got notice this morning that my payment cleared and they're getting ready to ship!

I bought a mini pandora 3 months ago and been dying to get a medium one ever since. And today I've gotten myself a medium wrinkled sheepskin pandora in cigar. :smile: will post pics when I get home. Couldn't figure how to post pics now on iPad.

lazyneko said:
I bought a mini pandora 3 months ago and been dying to get a medium one ever since. And today I've gotten myself a medium wrinkled sheepskin pandora in cigar. :smile: will post pics when I get home. Couldn't figure how to post pics now on iPad.

Please post pics. I have seen that color but I bet it's beautiful. To post pics on iPad there is a + button next to send when u post and u can upload from there.

Hi everyone I'm new to Purse Forum. I'd like to share a picture of me and my new and first Givenchy. I got a medium Pandora in dark brown goatskin. I initially went into Barneys intending to get a large PS1 in black but thought it looked too much like a simple laptop bag. I had been eyeing the Pandora before and fell hard for the rich dark brown leather. I also love how the Pandora is so easy to use and manages to be both versatile and edgy.

Attachments

• image-1041985399.jpg
    image-1041985399.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 2,166
melikey, IMO, you made the right choice. the pandora looks great on you. i have never been a fan of the PS1's and i agree that it does look too much like a laptop bag. haven't heard that comparison before, but it is spot on!