Coach denim patchwork Gone. :(

:amazed: Holy Hannah!!

How many were made? Was it a Limited Edition?

Yea, I think it was a Limited Edition with only 500 made ?...plus, once they sold out, I called and was told they did not show a replenishment date in the system...on eBay it looks like the bidder h***h REALLY REALLY want this one !!!!

Yea, I think it was a Limited Edition with only 500 made ?...plus, once they sold out, I called and was told they did not show a replenishment date in the system...on eBay it looks like the bidder h***h REALLY REALLY want this one !!!!

I know!! Crazy but as a PP said I bet the seller is happy today!

I messaged them and they told me they saw it and asked them to remove the pics and if they didn't they would report them.

That was very nice of you to alert them...but ur right, ppl are not deterred from bidding on the suspect listing...maybe I should sell mines if ppl are so desperate to get this style...have you ever seen anything like this with other handbags ?!

That was very nice of you to alert them...but ur right, ppl are not deterred from bidding on the suspect listing...maybe I should sell mines if ppl are so desperate to get this style...have you ever seen anything like this with other handbags ?!

I've actually not seen this before. People really want this bag it seems :shrugs:

I guess the good news about this is maybe a bunch of people will list their bags and they'll sell closer to the purchase price. That happens a lot.