MC speedy 25

bling-nut

Mar 10, 2007
I have been hoping and dreaming that LV will come out with an MC speedy 25. I know the speedy 25 with the fringe came out but I wasn't in love with it. It was good for a collection piece but not for every day use.
I even considered having it special ordered but LV does not SO MC.
I have heard other people mention that they would like an MC speedy 25 as well. I know it would be a good seller. Anyone know why this ag hasn't happened yet or if it will in the future???
I'm just dying for it!

it would be so cute in 25. i would by it.:drool:
i suggested that if we all bombarded LV with requests for a damier batignolles they might give in. maybe we could try for an MC 25 too.

I am going to do that! Maybe they will consider making it if they knew everybody wanted one!
I really don't care if it is plain like the mono speedy 25 or if it is a mini of the MC speedy 30. Either would be awsome.

I never thought of the small print! That would be really different! I'd take it with or without all the brass hardware. I just want an MC 25.

it would be great if they made one for petite ladies like me. but that mc speedy 30 has been out for like 3-4years(?) and no 25 yet!! wish somebody would think of making one, though :yes::yes::yes:

I can't really see an MC Speedy 25 being made... I think the Fringe line was only able to pull it off.

It would be awesome though!

I didn't like the fringe speedy 25. I mean it was cute but not something I would use. I think an MC speedy 25 without fringe would do way better! If they ever make it I would get it in both colors!