Anyone thinking Fall 2012 yet?

Sounds like an adoreable set of winter clothing your planning to buy! Like you I see that as another reason not to spend too much on summer stuff... It gets wrecked by the hot and humid conditions. It's not nice but sweat! Plus for me sun cream! Things need overwashed almost!

Going to have to go and look at the cashmere brand you mentioned and those mink trim gloves sound lush... defo fancy another pair of fur cuffed gloves myself as one of my bunny fur lined gloves is starting to fray at one of the fingers.

I cant believe I only discovered those hermes scarfs with the fox trim too... you got one? Going to add that to my list. I'm maybe going to need to relook at my budget. Especially since i've just seen the Max Mara studio collection on Matches fashion!

WSG xxx

I never knew Hermes made scarves with fox trim!

After posting my list I have thought it out a bit more and have refined it:

1.Eric Bompard cashmere navy v-neck
2. Causse black lambskin gloves, trimmed with mink
3.Hermes silk 90cm carre (i am seriously loving FW12/13)
4. Burberry pyjamas (have wanted these forever)
5.Winter coat -> depending on how cold it gets I might get a Canada Goose or Burberry Duffle Coat
6. Winter boots -> depending how cold and how much snow we get either the Uggs meant for snow/slush or the Jimmy Choo motorcycle boot lined in rabbit fur or a pair of Gucci fur lined boots

Numbers 5 and 6 are not really necessities for me, but rather wants. Well actually nothing is really a necessity! lol :P However, I cant have everything so I gues 2 and 3 are what I desire most!

I never knew Hermes made scarves with fox trim!

After posting my list I have thought it out a bit more and have refined it:

1.Eric Bompard cashmere navy v-neck
2. Causse black lambskin gloves, trimmed with mink
3.Hermes silk 90cm carre (i am seriously loving FW12/13)
4. Burberry pyjamas (have wanted these forever)
5.Winter coat -> depending on how cold it gets I might get a Canada Goose or Burberry Duffle Coat
6. Winter boots -> depending how cold and how much snow we get either the Uggs meant for snow/slush or the Jimmy Choo motorcycle boot lined in rabbit fur or a pair of Gucci fur lined boots

Numbers 5 and 6 are not really necessities for me, but rather wants. Well actually nothing is really a necessity! lol :P However, I cant have everything so I gues 2 and 3 are what I desire most!

About those Hermes Scarfs! I've just realised I'm mistaken! I seen them on the Hermes in Action thread I was looking at and assumed they where! Since delving a little deeper they are not! What they are is a fox fur collar that is designed to take a silk scarf... but obviously the ultimate way to lux it up is to use your Hermes scarfs!

Here is the link... defo going to put one on my list! They are sold by a french blogger who runs her own accessory busines!

http://scarffurcollar.blogspot.fr/

I also love shopping for fall and winter. These are some pieces I would like to add to my wardrobe:

-Dvf-wrap dresses
-Fur stole (that is not made in China)
-Collier de Chien bracelet
-A bright pink Hermès scarf
-Lots of new cashmere sweaters from Malo or Loro Piana
-Evening clutch

I LOVE your list!

My CDC was one of my best fashion buys ever. I really love it and it is totally my style. I got black with palladium HD and it is so rock and roll.

I'm thinking about a DVF wrap dress and a fur - but I'll probably look for an amazing vintage piece if I can get the sizing right.

And for evening clutches if you don't mind pre-owned I bought many on Ebay that were just such an amazing deal - unless there is something really specific you want - you can get a small collection for the price of one!

I'm still losing weight so my fall list sort of takes that into account

So far:

Sweaters!
a Markus Lupfer sweater - I'll probably order this today
a Prabal Gurung sweater - already on pre-order from Saks!
a Theory short sleeved sweater in a vibrant blue

Jewelry!
- I ordered a pretty amazing custom piece from Etsy that I'm waiting for, it is a statement necklace that is sort of organic and industrial at the same time
- Another necklace, vintage, but I'm having Ebay issues
- a Hermes bracelet, maybe the rivadale? Something a little less overpowering than the CDC or Medor watch that I have
- I'm eyeing a vintage cuff bracelet - haven't decided yet

- the big one MAYBE a Anita Ko studded bracelet in white gold with a diamond spike!

So far no shoes but I sort of want a Stella M. tote, but they have such bad reviews since two of the ladies on here that bought one had the chains discolor! So maybe this Chanel I'm eyeing - the Pondicherry!

New pants and jeans as needed.

A DVF wrap if my weight drops enough & Isabal Marant if, again, the weight drops!

Some velvet & some brocade & a vintage fur.

So far the only shoes that have caught my eye are some peep toed Miu Mius with a Louis Heel.

Wow, I'm going to be BROKE!

About those Hermes Scarfs! I've just realised I'm mistaken! I seen them on the Hermes in Action thread I was looking at and assumed they where! Since delving a little deeper they are not! What they are is a fox fur collar that is designed to take a silk scarf... but obviously the ultimate way to lux it up is to use your Hermes scarfs!

Here is the link... defo going to put one on my list! They are sold by a french blogger who runs her own accessory busines!

http://scarffurcollar.blogspot.fr/

OMG I am doing this! I need to get some fabric and take my fox fur collar which I already had to the tailor's ASAP. It has a ribbon and a vibrant green lining so I think I'm switching to black! I saw this ages ago and forgot about it, thanks so much!

I recall the MaiTai DIY fur scarves being so popular last year. That thread went on and on and on and on! and many TPF'ers bought them. All comments were positive too so I guess they come recommended by the TPF 'Hermes posting crew' :smile:

We are in the 4th week of 95 degree f+ weather. If I KNOW I didn't wear all my cold weather clothes to rags, I couldn't muster up any enthusiasm. However, I need:

* 1 red v-neck cashmere sweater
* 1 blueberry v-neck cashmere sweater
* 1 pair wool trousers (mine were eaten by moths.)
* a knee length wool coat (on my old one, all of the buttons came off, and then the back vent tore. it never really fit, anyway)
* scarf/hat/gloves ENSEMBLE to compliment the above
* neutral colored, low heeled/wedge ankle boots

I am, too!! I am buying the heavily discounted stuff from last winter for next fall/winter.

I bought these zanotti boots (65% off) and celine clutch (this one was full price) to pair it with:

picture.php

This M Missoni lightweight coat for fall and warm texas winters from Nordstrom Rack:
picture.php

And this Vanessa Bruno Athe wool dress from Artizia, at 75% off:
picture.php

SO happy this thread was thought of!! :woot: I have been searching online all sorts of fall clothes that I want this year and I am soo excited :nuts: So here is my list:

- Tory Burch riding boots, here they are below. Let me know what you guys think

http://www.toryburch.com/Calista-Fl...93_color=255&start=8&cgid=shoes-boots-booties

- Winter boots (uggs)
- Mackage puffy winter jacket
- Dress coat
- Hobo slouch hats
- Scarf (gucci or burberry)

Yes, the boots are lovely. A true classic.

SO happy this thread was thought of!! :woot: I have been searching online all sorts of fall clothes that I want this year and I am soo excited :nuts: So here is my list:

- Tory Burch riding boots, here they are below. Let me know what you guys think

http://www.toryburch.com/Calista-Fl...93_color=255&start=8&cgid=shoes-boots-booties

- Winter boots (uggs)
- Mackage puffy winter jacket
- Dress coat
- Hobo slouch hats
- Scarf (gucci or burberry)

These are the boots I posted about on the first page, unfortunately my boyfriends sister-in-law is a shoe designer with a company that designs for tory burch, vince camuto, dillards and a few others and after talking to her she advised that the shaft on this boot is REALLY narrow - so narrow she said that even petite size 0-2 women were having a hard time. :nogood: I'm planning on heading to Bloomingdales this weekend to try them on, but I think I may have to change directions -- thinking possibly about the Frye Melissa Buttons as an alternative.

AmeeLVSBags, those ankle boots are to die for!

I'm currently hunting for:

Black wool or wool blend shift dress
Black blazer
Rainboots that do not make me look like a child!
V-neck cashmere or wool sweater

These are the boots I posted about on the first page, unfortunately my boyfriends sister-in-law is a shoe designer with a company that designs for tory burch, vince camuto, dillards and a few others and after talking to her she advised that the shaft on this boot is REALLY narrow - so narrow she said that even petite size 0-2 women were having a hard time. :nogood: I'm planning on heading to Bloomingdales this weekend to try them on, but I think I may have to change directions -- thinking possibly about the Frye Melissa Buttons as an alternative.

I'm disappointed to hear that. I'm thinking about getting the asphalt color, but I guess I should find a back up.

I know im contradicting myself given that i posted that I wanted these boots but i have tory burch flats and they are the most uncomfortable flats that i own :shocked: I really like the look of these but from what your telling made me realize maybe i shouldn't :wondering ....thanks so much for the heads up!! :hugs:

I know im contradicting myself given that i posted that I wanted these boots but i have tory burch flats and they are the most uncomfortable flats that i own :shocked: I really like the look of these but from what your telling made me realize maybe i shouldn't :wondering ....thanks so much for the heads up!! :hugs:

I know, the minute I saw these pop up I was in love. But you should give them a try just to see for yourself, if I make it to the store I'll be sure to report back whether I had any issues with them. :flowers:

Side note - I own so many pairs of TB reva flats bc I think they are too cute and class up my outfits when I have on leggings and a long sweater but they are the most uncomfortable shoes until broken in!