Authenticate This PRADA - please read post 1 FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
eBay does care, if you contact the right people. Marissk and I are always reporting fake kate spades, and they usually get pulled immediately. If you continue reporting the fake Pradas, they will eventually ask you to be part of their EMR program... but you have to be diligent. Also, sometimes your reports don't get through due to glitches or a very busy day. Then, if you care to, you can call eBay and talk to the securities department. It's just a matter of how much time you want to spend on it, really.

Ebay doesn't care. They only pull things after continual reports with information that they agree with, or when they get told to by the copyright owners. They have no Prada experts/authenticators. I've been reporting fake Prada for over 8 years and I haven't been asked anything yet. All I've had is about 10 different ebay accounts closed down because disgruntled sellers have has their items reported by me and they've complained about it to ebay.

Miss Figgy... Still trying to figure this one out.

Oh I see... Thanks. I thought maybe something stood out on the wallet that made you believe it to be fake. So you are saying this one looks fake because it isnt being sold by Prada? Because everything looks exactly like mine that is real because it was purchased from Nordies.

Pretty much. It's an item I'd have to handle in real life to assess properly. So until I can assess it properly, I consider it's probably fake.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

Ebay doesn't care. They only pull things after continual reports with information that they agree with, or when they get told to by the copyright owners. They have no Prada experts/authenticators. I've been reporting fake Prada for over 8 years and I haven't been asked anything yet. All I've had is about 10 different ebay accounts closed down because disgruntled sellers have has their items reported by me and they've complained about it to ebay.

I'm 99% sure it's fake but I need photos of the interior to be 100% sure.

I won this bid but I am also 99% sure that this bag is fake! I am not going to pay for this bag and will most likely report this user.

I found a picture of the inside from the same bag that was sold to another user in May...and I compared it with another Prada bag I have, and it looks as if the "Milano" text is bigger and not as precise as the authentic one. Am I correct??

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 155
I won this bid but I am also 99% sure that this bag is fake! I am not going to pay for this bag and will most likely report this user.

I found a picture of the inside from the same bag that was sold to another user in May...and I compared it with another Prada bag I have, and it looks as if the "Milano" text is bigger and not as precise as the authentic one. Am I correct??

The red bag looks fake for a whole lot of reasons. The photo you have supplied doesn't really tell me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.