Identify this Balenciaga

Hi all! Just saw this on eBay and I thought the color was nice. However I did a search on "Vieux rose" and somehow these two colors don't really match. Could anyone please help identify or confirm the color? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image-4134812318.jpg
    image-4134812318.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 307
  • image-1003447052.jpg
    image-1003447052.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 340
Personally, I saw Parme IRL and thought it was very feminine and neutral. If I had the funds at the time, I would have gotten one.

Does it look really pink though? I'm looking for my first Bal bag and all the other bags that I have are black. I really want the Anthra with giant gold hardware but thats so hard to find now... so second option would be to purchase one which is more neutral/brownish tone- saw so many pics on the forum but still contemplating on this color......

Does it look really pink though? I'm looking for my first Bal bag and all the other bags that I have are black. I really want the Anthra with giant gold hardware but thats so hard to find now... so second option would be to purchase one which is more neutral/brownish tone- saw so many pics on the forum but still contemplating on this color......
It doesn't look overly pink. It is pink, but more of a mauve color (think dark rose). If you are looking for brown, I don't think this is it for you. It is definitely neutral and can act in place of brown. I'm not sure if that makes any sense or helps.

Hi, I am new to Bal forum. I would appreciate your help in identifying this Bal. It looks like a vintage Bal without the studs.

ScreenShot2012-07-19at163506.png

Hi quick question did the bal lattice 2009 come in a navy blue backround combo with rainbow lattice?

If it was a first would it have a leather tag rather than a metal? Thanks :roflmfao:
any help greatly appreciated! ;)

Hi quick question did the bal lattice 2009 come in a navy blue backround combo with rainbow lattice?

If it was a first would it have a leather tag rather than a metal? Thanks :roflmfao:
any help greatly appreciated! ;)

Yes, it did come in a Navy blue background; can't remember if it had a metal tag .. but if it was a First or City, it would likely have had the metal tag. Check the reference threads to see if anyone has posted having one of these bags.