Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Ramona

guccidiva

Feb 10, 2007
I spotted a girl wearing it and I hate to say it, it's looked terrible on her. I don't know, it just looked too big and didn't seem to work with her body shape or something. It was somehow disappointing to see such an expensive bag to look so bad... Why is that? The bag looks so great on a shelf at Nordies...:confused1:

guccidiva, I have yet to see anyone carry that bag in person... but I dunno why it looked so so on her. The bag doesn't seem odd or too big...seems like anyone can pull it off.

it's an amazing bag! I tried it on in a gorgeous raspberry color, but passed. On my 5'4" frame, the proportions were OK but not at that price point.

I've seen the Ramona being worn over the shoulder and handheld and it looked HOT!

Smokin HOT!
Absolutely TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe the one you saw was a fake :yucky: and just did not hang right

I've never seen a real Ramona look bad on anyone--including me, I hope! :rolleyes: Many different members have posted pics wearing them, and they all look good. It's a very easy-to-carry bag; not too big or awkward at all.

And here's some pics of it being carried different ways by celebs...

Lindsey Lohan
attachment.php

Jessica Alba
attachment.php

Victoria Beckham
attachment.php

Jessica Simpson
attachment.php

Attachments

• Lindsay Lohan.jpg
    Lindsay Lohan.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 325
  • Jessica Alba2.jpg
    Jessica Alba2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 325
  • Victoria Beckham.jpg
    Victoria Beckham.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 322
  • Jessica Simpson2.jpg
    Jessica Simpson2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 476
I now own two Ramonas, one in Burgundy and one in Black. I have to believe even a homeless woman or one of my cats would look great carrying either one! It almost HAD to be a fake that you spotted.

^^^Yes, the Riki is nice too. But the Ramona is really not that big. Although it's a larger tote, it's nowhere near as big as my YSL Oversize Muse, for instance. And the details show up just fine! Here's a pic of my bordeaux patent Ramona. :love:

attachment.php

I guess I would say that the Riki is more "purse" size while the Ramona is more "tote" size. It depends on what you need.

Attachments

• my Ramona.JPG
    my Ramona.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 2,239