Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

my 24mm constance and 32mm belts. really love how they can match every outfit! someday i hope to add the silver buckle to my collection if i can lay my hands on them, but for now i'll stick with these 2 gold babies.

Attachments

• hermes belt collection.jpg
    hermes belt collection.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2,059
Hi everyone! Since the authenticate accessories board doesn't do belts anymore, I'm hoping I can get some help with a belt that I bought at a church thrift store. *If* it's real, it would be the Constance, right? No big deal if I bought a fake because the belt cost 75 cents (was originally a dollar but they had a Friday special). THANKS!!!!!

Can't comment on authenticity. The Constance refers to the H buckle that goes with the 42mm strap. I have several H buckles that are worn with 32 mm straps but they are not called Constance. Just H buckle according to my SA. HTH!

Hello everyone, sorry if this question has been repeated but I did a search and couldn't find an exact answer...

Does anyone have the price for the Constance (42mm wide) belt with an H buckle? Thank you so much!

702£ over here in England via Hermes.co.uk I assume it's sold out now as my info is based on the price 2 weeks ago. Depending on what style buckle you want as Hermes offers three. The listings you see on eBay that RRP it as 250-400 are fake. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Hi, I just wanted to ask about my Togo/Black Box belt. The Togo (Etoupe) side is perfect. The Black Box side has several fine lines down it, possibly small cracks in the leather? It has been used a lot and I just wanted to check this was normal, after all, it is curved around my body in use so can't be kept "straight".

I am in the process of using Docrides B&O treatment and it has softened a lot, so will this stop further cracks developing?

Hi, I just wanted to ask about my Togo/Black Box belt. The Togo (Etoupe) side is perfect. The Black Box side has several fine lines down it, possibly small cracks in the leather? It has been used a lot and I just wanted to check this was normal, after all, it is curved around my body in use so can't be kept "straight".

I am in the process of using Docrides B&O treatment and it has softened a lot, so will this stop further cracks developing?

If you wear the Togo side often, it does cause very fine "wrinkles" on the Box side, because the leather grain becomes "compressed". Wearing the Box side often stretches out the leather fibers, making the lines seem less obvious.

Having stretch/flex lines on Box leather is normal - if you curl your belt strap in two different ways (Box inside a loop, and then outside) you should see how the grain "reacts" and the lines seem to appear or disappear.

You should only be worried if the dye is peeling and exposing the leather fibers below it.