Loving my Bags

MrsPPS said:
What a lovely, varied collection. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Thanks much MrsPPS! You're one of my inspiration  Love your bag closet by the way.. Im already designing a bag closet for my growing bag collection! :smile:

My first Christian Dior  The Double Saddle Denim Bag.. Bought this online and it brought me to TPF..  Lovely authenticators from Dior forum helped me with this beautiful piece :smile: Loving it even if it's pre-owned. I'm not really a fan of small bags but this one is an exemption :smile: The old denim effect adds beauty to the bag :smile:

image-2267664788.jpg

image-2285137913.jpg

Last edited:
Mulberry Jacquetta Darwin Oak Leather Bag.

Love the color, its details, the structure and how the leather aged naturally. Have not use this for quite some time and i'm missing it :smile: Hope I could do mod shot for this one :smile: and for the rest! :smile:

image-3230461438.jpg

image-1505474923.jpg

Inspired by a co-TPFer :smile: I went on hunting for Lady Dior bags.. Glad I found this! Large Lady Dior Nylon Cannage in beige (light brown)

image-3455605635.jpg

image-3430401946.jpg

At first, it was a bit of a problem because the color and material attract dirt and oil alot! then through extensive research :smile:, thAnks also to TPF, I was able to clean it without sending the bag to a bag spa shop! I can now use it without worrying much!:smile:

image-204667338.jpg
(re-posted photo)

LV Saint Cloud GM just got back from the bag spa. :smile: I have the strap cleaned and conditioned to preserve it. Even if this is already a discontinued, I find its design elegant and timeless..

image-710417395.jpg

image-3703728678.jpg

My first Christian Dior  The Double Saddle Denim Bag.. Bought this online and it brought me to TPF..  Lovely authenticators from Dior forum helped me with this beautiful piece :smile: Loving it even if it's pre-owned. I'm not really a fan of small bags but this one is an exemption :smile: The old denim effect adds beauty to the bag :smile:

View attachment 1795987

View attachment 1795988
makes me think of Sex and the City in the best way possible. :smile: