cLuTcH w/ ChAiN in D CoLoR oF LoVe~ 1sT ReVeaL

milksway25

Aug 6, 2006
HeLLo Everyone:wave: My 1st Ever ReVeaL here in TpF:shame: I hope i'l do it right coz im a lil' ShY (1 of d many reasons why i'd NeVeR done a reveal b4 w/ my other babies) I'm just so ExciTeD & WanTeD 2 ShaRe my newest Baby 2 All you LoVeLy Members:happydance: (& i have not seen any reveal of d clutch yet) My WoNdErFuL SA LoaNn @ Nordstrom Topanga is d bEsT i had d VeRy First Clutch with Chain in ReD. She called me d same day a few hours that shipment came in so no one has touched my purse but Me ;) Without further ado...( I already took out all d wrappings) Pictures cant fo JuStiCe w/ this LoVeLy ReD:heart::love::loveeyes:. Here it is :hbeat:...

Attachments

• image-2892792753.jpg
    image-2892792753.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 9,389
  • image-2418598466.jpg
    image-2418598466.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 5,260
  • image-2799448992.jpg
    image-2799448992.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 5,108
It's simply delicious, stunning, yummy and very elegant all at the same time, especially as a clutch! Congratulations and very pleased you decided to share your beauty with all of us! Another red club member :smile:

It's simply delicious, stunning, yummy and very elegant all at the same time, especially as a clutch! Congratulations and very pleased you decided to share your beauty with all of us! Another red club member :smile:

********, thank you:flowers: Yey! :woohoo: i am very excited to be a member of d Red Club :yahoo: Can u tell that i am really not use to doing this reveals. clearly i am not as good as You ;) (my heart is beating fast now that i've decided to do a reveal like this. :sweatdrop::shame: hehehe this red is simply stunning even in d clutch :cloud9::love::loveeyes: thank u again for welcoming Me :cool::biggrin:

Congrats Milksway! What a great way to add red to your collection! :tup:

bluekit thank you! i do need a lil' color in my collection and i thought this is perfect :love: i'm hoping this is my last this yr. because this addiction is expensive :yes::okay: but i am hoping to add a blue one next :hbeat: maybe 2013 :idea::nuts: i hope i can be good :drool::whistle: