Help! First Chanel bag purchase and can't decide..

jdmf

O.G.
Dec 10, 2010
Hi everyone!
Firstly, it was such a joy to see all your Chanels! :drool:. Hip, hip hooray for TPF!:tpfrox: It has sparked me to get a Chanel or two but I have a budget. Initially, I was set to get a GST(black with SHW). After looking and reading more about Chanel bags, I fell in love with the Chanel classic M/L flap as well as the WOC! :panic:

Can any one of you lovely people out there please help me decide? I am given a choice to either get 1)GST and WOC...OR 2)Classic Black M/L flap. Which would you choose?

A bit about myself, I'm about 5' 2, past mid thirties:noworry:. I'm quite a casual person, most days running around, sending my daughter to her classes or running errands. Occasionally I love to dress up and go out with friends for lunch or tea.

Thank you guys! Love to hear your opinion! :yahoo::woohoo:

I'd say to go for the M/L flap as well. It transitions from day to night easily. But also think about what you need to carry on a daily basis because a M/L flap has limited space. GL!! :smile:

Ipekkeles! Thank you for your input. Appreciate it. Yes I was also worried about that. My husband is going to Rome only in Aug.. I do hope the price has not increased by then!:panic:

I'll be buying my first Chanel in August as well, so i'm right there with you, hoping the price increase is after August ;)

M/L is very classic! But also a little limiting for things you can carry in it. IMO, GST and WOC are a great option for first-timer Chanel. If you like to fill your bags with things in the daytime and have quick, top access to them, GST is the best ... and the WOC is perfect for an evening bag or small clutch.

Hope this helps ... good luck!