Le Metier de Beaute lovers thread!

I played with Dustin's new palette this weekend. Very pastel, but I can work with them.
Lots of fun new colors coming out. If you like purples, you will be happy.

Aw, thanks. :smile: I have a ton of other kaleidoscope EOTDs up on there under the "Faces" page. My next project is Dustin Lujan's Pallid Incandescents.

I was reading your blog that there is only going to 100 available....100!? I didn't actually notice the "Faces" tab I was clicking through the bottom where it say "You might also like" which got me through alot of your LMdB. Look forward to reading your review.

As much as pastels are not for me, I'm a total fan of purples :P!!!! Thank you, you just made my day :smile:

Any idea when these may appear?

yes me too! There will be violet and lavander lip cremes and shadows! :smile:)

After tons of brown Kalido's, they are focusing more on cooler tones.

I was at Neiman's in Beverly Hills earlier and got my face done by Ivan and they have falsies available for those getting makeups (not yet available though). I'm not a big falsies kind of person but I want this pair 10 of them please. They're gorgeous and very comfortable.

image-1290980463.jpg

I was at Neiman's in Beverly Hills earlier and got my face done by Ivan and they have falsies available for those getting makeups (not yet available though). I'm not a big falsies kind of person but I want this pair 10 of them please. They're gorgeous and very comfortable.

View attachment 1794176

Oh wow, I've never even thought about getting falsies, but these are absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I wonder if they will ever make them available, and teach how to put them on? Really beautifully done and worn auntie Em :smile: