My First Contribution to the PF (Dior Bag Collection)

I love everything in your collection. The LD with graded stitching is a beauty! We are waiting for more pics of your collection.

OP, I'm still mesmerized by your collection. Wondering if you will show us pics of your other Dior items any time soon? :graucho:

I will add more as soon as I can, I took pictures of these four today, and I hope you like them.

almahriyahdior17.jpg

almahriyahdior18.jpg

almahriyahdior16.jpg

almahriyahdior19.jpg

Once again, I appreciate all your kind comments and feed back. I took my Starlight Crystal Sandals out of the box to share, they are as uncomfortable as they are pretty!

I will re-post all the pictures on the front page of the Thread to make them easily viewable when I add more.

I'll add more pictures as soon as the opportunity permits.

Thanks !

almahriyahdior20.jpg

Edit: I don't seem to able to alter my posts on the first page, is there a way around that? Thank you.

Once again, I appreciate all your kind comments and feed back. I took my Starlight Crystal Sandals out of the box to share, they are as uncomfortable as they are pretty!

I will re-post all the pictures on the front page of the Thread to make them easily viewable when I add more.

I'll add more pictures as soon as the opportunity permits.

Thanks !

almahriyahdior20.jpg

Edit: I don't seem to able to alter my posts on the first page, is there a way around that? Thank you.

WOW! They look heavenly!!!!

As for altering older posts, you can send a personal message to Addy (a Purse Forum Moderator) and she can help you. :smile: