I'm not even back on the sofa... Im locked in the living room! Another reveal....

Thank you girls!

I love them, I went in thinking I was going to struggle to pick between the Black Cookie purse and this, but it was love at first sight! Plus my OH convinced me that I would end up regretting not going for the pink one if I opted for the Cookie.

Took all my willpower not to by the cosmetic bag to match.

Thank you girls!

I love them, I went in thinking I was going to struggle to pick between the Black Cookie purse and this, but it was love at first sight! Plus my OH convinced me that I would end up regretting not going for the pink one if I opted for the Cookie.

Yep the cosmetic pouch is on my list tooo, just waiting for Hoopers 25% promotion.....must be patient, must be patient!! What a fab OH to know you sooo well :biggrin:

laura81 said:
Thank you girls!

The pink is the perfect splash of colour to brighten our not so lovely summer weather!