Which Mulberry are you carrying today!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, it's funny how you "know" someone!! Your trip sounds like an adventure.....:biggrin:

Not so much an adventure, more like stepping outside my comfort zone and grabbing a study opportunity - two weeks at an European university on an Erasmus programme (well it's an adventure to me!) I travel on Sunday - hope there's internet access so I can get my daily tpf fix:biggrin:

Not so much an adventure, more like stepping outside my comfort zone and grabbing a study opportunity - two weeks at an European university on an Erasmus programme (well it's an adventure to me!) I travel on Sunday - hope there's internet access so I can get my daily tpf fix:biggrin:

Sounds exciting Plemont - but potentially 14 days without TPF - doesn't really bear thinking about does it!!:graucho:....but pray, do tell, who IS this Erasmus chappie...medieval scholar??....or maybe a secret cult you're not letting on about!!! (hehe!)

Sounds exciting Plemont - but potentially 14 days without TPF - doesn't really bear thinking about does it!!:graucho:....but pray, do tell, who IS this Erasmus chappie...medieval scholar??....or maybe a secret cult you're not letting on about!!! (hehe!)

Some nice old bloke who's subsidising most of the trip, so all I need to take is spending money:biggrin: - nah, it's the EU's student exchange programme, which luckily doesn't discriminate against oldies like me

By the way - Lady O - she won't go anywhere without me at the moment (well, I tell a lie - she didn't like the idea of Tesco the the recycling the other day so only accompanied me under duress!) - off to Southampton tomorrow and poss. seafood lunch down on the Hamble - so she is very approving of THAT!!!:graucho:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.