Sully-like bag in DE?

I was at LV today and asked to see the look book, and there was a picture of the Portobello which will be released in October in a PM and GM size as confirmed by BJTaylor. The PM was priced at $1,3xx and the GM at $1,5xx

The bag does have a Sully like appearance and my SA described it as a hobo. This is certainly a bag that is on my radar.

To answer Emjetz's question, I think the bag can't compare to the Westie since the Portobello is more like a hobo and the Westie is a tote that is more structured.

Thanks for ur explanation!:smile: but i'm just trying to decide which of these 2 bags to be my perfect ebene shoulder bag.:wondering
what do u think if only can choose either 1?(will use it for travel n shopping time!!;))

I'm dying to see the pics but i just can't go to the boutique right now due to my bunch of work..:crybaby: i wonder why u didnt take any spy pics to share? So that i wont be guessing from day til night during my work time.....LOL!:roflmfao: :giggles:

I have a dear friend who got me the pics and size info!
portobelle.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm really loving this bag especially the GM with the 2 patch pockets...A huge plus for a Hobo ~ Thanks trumanfinn for sharing and thank your friend for us too. :balloon:

Last edited:
portobelle.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm in love with this bag!!!:love: Guess it's my perfect ebene shoulder bag that i've been dreaming....Now i can have a good night sleep after seeing ur pic! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this bag!!! can't wait for the release date n see it in real! Thanks thankssss for sharing the pic!!!..:hugs:.. :smile:

trumanfinn said:
[/IMG]

Thanks so much for sharing the pic!

For some reason I couldn't view it on my iPhone but logged into my computer and was able to see this LVoely bag. I am so excited!!