Burberry Blue Label...

anyone know where to get a list of model no for blue label bags as i need to find one model no but i only have the picture

Go to the Rakuten site, they are a large online Japanese department store. Here is a search link I did for you, if the item number is not displayed in the title, then click on it, there is a "stat sheet" and lots of pictures of each bag on the item page: http://search.borderless.rakuten.co...&vm=1&f=0&fs=0&sm=0&k=burberry&tl=110933&l=en

Hi

i am going to taiwan in two weeks time. i know there is a lot of authentic reseller in singapore and especially in hong kong. I have been there and also bought from Queensave singapore. As it is not sold in malaysia, everytime I go on vacation I will try to look for burberry bags. This time is Taiwan so any idea where I can find these authentic reseller there. Hopefully, I can get a winter collection one. Btw, the one sold in HK is genuine and much cheaper compared to Singapore. I have both burberry london and also blue lable and i MUST SAY DURABILITY IS ALWAYS WITH BLUE LABEL. BURBBERY LONDON EASY NOVA CHECK EASY TO DIRTY AND NOT EASY TO CLEAN HEART SICK

Hello I was looking through my moms boxes and found this bag and I wanted to know if it is authentic and about how much was the price? I took it to my local Burberry and they said they are not allowed to authenticate so now I turn to my fellow tpfers to help me thanks in advanced!:biggrin:

Attachments

• 20110226220741138.jpg
    20110226220741138.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,278
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,252
Hello I was looking through my moms boxes and found this bag and I wanted to know if it is authentic and about how much was the price? I took it to my local Burberry and they said they are not allowed to authenticate so now I turn to my fellow tpfers to help me thanks in advanced!:biggrin:

you should post it to the authentication thread =)

question regarding the style number of blue label, for bags/clothing. I'm wondering if anyone bought any legit blue label that has a style number other than the following format:
LLL##-###-##
(i.e., 3 letters, follow by 7 digits)

Did they ever use a different format in older time? I have a few items begin with only 2 letters (and than 8 digits), now I'm wondering if they are fake... or just old version...

Attachments

• BBL2.jpg
    BBL2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 7,006
  • BBL1.jpg
    BBL1.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 1,223
  • BBL3.jpg
    BBL3.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,491
  • BBL4.jpg
    BBL4.jpg