Something small...

ikim23

i <3 my bags
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
My quest for an orange Givenchy wallet is over!! Just received today from Beyond the Rack, may I present to you... Givenchy Pandora Continental wallet in orange chèvre! (pardon the terrible photos, I'm laying in bed about to fall asleep.)

Attachments

• image-1554241319.jpg
    image-1554241319.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 354
  • image-4097669844.jpg
    image-4097669844.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 330
very nice! I like that it has 12 card slots! essential in this day and age. Plus the leather interior and bright color are gorgeous.

Congrats! Is this your first Givenchy piece?

yes!! first piece i've kept! haha i purchased another wallet before but it had a weird smell so i returned it. i am LOVING the card slots!! soooo awesomeness.

very nice! I like that it has 12 card slots! essential in this day and age. Plus the leather interior and bright color are gorgeous.

Congrats! Is this your first Givenchy piece?

It looks so pretty ikim23! I was eyeing the black/nude Antigona Wallet on Beyond the Rack because it matches my handbag, but I'd heard of issues with the site before. Glad to know you had a good experience with them!

loveable I know BTR usually has terrible wait times for shipping and delivery but I received my wallet within DAYS of ordering. Like super super quick (2 days?)!!! So it does happen! Funny thing is though, their customer service called me the day after and began rambling about how the shipping usually works and it'll arrive in a few weeks! Lol. She was really surprised when I told her I already had it. Hahaha.

loveable said:
It looks so pretty ikim23! I was eyeing the black/nude Antigona Wallet on Beyond the Rack because it matches my handbag, but I'd heard of issues with the site before. Glad to know you had a good experience with them!