After 9 long months... My baby finally arrived ;}

Coming out of lurkdom for this...

Congrats, you must be ecstatic over this. I am so happy for you. Fuchsia is just gorgeous and your CDC collection is TDF...

Not to be too much of an enabler, I was in the store today bring my etoupe birkin in for spa. They got an enormous shipment of twillys and I know you have a soft spot for them too.

BTW, LOVE the small scales, sigh.

Hello darling!!! I was wondering where u went!!! How's the RJ duo treating you this summer??? I'm sure you are getting tons of use out of them!!!!

OMG.... not ENORMOUS!? I am so banning myself.... after I go see the twillies... :roflmfao:

Your collection is so lovely!! Such a great combination of ghw & phw, skins and color families. So happy for you that you finally found miss fuchsia :smile:.
Thank you so much Koshi!!! I did notice the same thing once I got them all lined up for the family photo... variety is the spice of life ey? :love:

beautiful - love fuchsia. so glad you finally got your fuchsia CDC!
Yes indeedy... fuchsia is divine...and I'm on :cloud9:

What an amazing beauty! Congratulations! And I love your CDC collection.

Thanks Scuba!!!!!! But I think I neeeeeeed..... PELOUSE :graucho:
How pathetic am I? It never ends, does it?

Hello darling!!! I was wondering where u went!!! How's the RJ duo treating you this summer??? I'm sure you are getting tons of use out of them!!!!

OMG.... not ENORMOUS!? I am so banning myself.... after I go see the twillies... :roflmfao:

I NEED to be on Ban Island, too. I got something truly ban-worthy from the store recently. But it's in my closet patiently waiting for my birthday in September (and out of DH's sight, lest the federal prosecutor come out).

The RJ duo went with me to China and Tibet. The bag has been named PETE and yes there is a story to it.

And yes, the twilly drawer was completely full.

Here is a better representation of the subtle diff btwn fuchsia gator and Rose Scheharazade Croc.... it's subtle but RS has a more purple base.... fuchsia has a more pinky base... if that makes sense. They are definatley different. THIS IS DEF THE BEST PIC OF THE DIFFERENCE WEN....

Great pic D! I can see the difference vividly. :ty::urock: You are fast. Stickers off already I see.

I NEED to be on Ban Island, too. I got something truly ban-worthy from the store recently. But it's in my closet patiently waiting for my birthday in September (and out of DH's sight, lest the federal prosecutor come out).

The RJ duo went with me to China and Tibet. The bag has been named PETE and yes there is a story to it.

And yes, the twilly drawer was completely full.

Did you remember which twilly was at the store? Trying to see if there is any new Fall twillys.

I am so so so so so happy for you! I know how LONNNNNNGGGGG you were waiting for this beauty! I must admit, our beautiful C is a little angel, and I am so happy she helped this pretty CDC find its way to you! FINALLY!

OK I_F, my lovely, what shall be our next obsession:graucho:????

Here is a better representation of the subtle diff btwn fuchsia gator and Rose Scheharazade Croc.... it's subtle but RS has a more purple base.... fuchsia has a more pinky base... if that makes sense. They are definatley different. THIS IS DEF THE BEST PIC OF THE DIFFERENCE WEN....

Here's the RS, Fuchsia and Ame... outside lighting (cloudy). Very hard to capture the diff...but it's there...

SHUT UP ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!??!?! :upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown:

what an AMAZING combo!!!! i truly need RS in my life... :girlsigh:

Honestly C, I had given up hope on fuchsia. I was trying to convince myself that I really didn't need her since I got RS belt. But truthfully, fuchsia is a signature color of mine and I could never stop wanting her but when the shipping policy changed... I thought NEVER. My boutique won't get this unless it's a fluke. Well, if a fluke happens at my boutique... Wen will get hers :biggrin:

And yes...Ombre is amazzzzz!!!!! It's hard to pick a fav amungst my children... but Ombre in gold and Fuchsia in Paladium have to be the ones :hbeat:

Thanks for making my dream come true.... even though u thought I was over it. Can you imagine the utter maddness and sheer insanity that would have insued if I didn't see your post first!???? O.M.G. The Horror!!!!

you're so welcome babe, i am sooo glad to be able to help, make CDC dreams come true! never say never huh?? OMG i would have felt TERRIBLE if i realized you'd be missing out on fuchsia again! my goal is to help everyone here obtain their CDC dreams!

i think those 2 probably have to be the cream of the crop for sure!

So hoping fluke happens!! I think I want both PHW and GHW seeing how beautiful this looks. Patience will pay I am sure. I remember you saying that Rose S Belt has fulfilled your craving for the Fuchsia CDC too. Just glad you still decided to get the Fuchsia because it is heavenly!!

D, is it okay to take a pic of the fuchsia next to Rose S please? I want to see how different they look next to each other.

Looking out for C-:angel: too for her CDC wishlist.

sigh now you have me wanting fuchsia gator GHW now too :cray:

OK seriously for this year, i just have the following left on my list:
ombre lizard GHW
BE gator (Large scale) GHW :girlwhack:
mais gator PHW/GHW
fuchsia gator GHW
orange gator GHW
(maybe someday black lizard PHW and havane lizard GHW too, but these are lower priority :P)

sigh now you have me wanting fuchsia gator GHW now too :cray: <-- :giggles: I don't blame you. It is too pretty and I got to have both if it is possible.

OK seriously for this year, i just have the following left on my list:
ombre lizard GHW
BE gator (Large scale) GHW :girlwhack:
mais gator PHW/GHW
fuchsia gator GHW
orange gator GHW
(maybe someday black lizard PHW and havane lizard GHW too, but these are lower priority :P)
I remember your wishlist so well because it is similar to mine (except mine is longer than this since my CDC collection is still quite small compare to yours). Will be on lookout for C darling angel. :heart: