After 9 long months... My baby finally arrived ;}

So hoping fluke happens!! I think I want both PHW and GHW seeing how beautiful this looks. Patience will pay I am sure. I remember you saying that Rose S Belt has fulfilled your craving for the Fuchsia CDC too. Just glad you still decided to get the Fuchsia because it is heavenly!!

D, is it okay to take a pic of the fuchsia next to Rose S please? I want to see how different they look next to each other.

Looking out for C-:angel: too for her CDC wishlist.

Yes, flukes happen all the time when you have a team looking out for u ;)
I did take a pic next to RS and it did not turn out well. I only have an iPhone pic and it is not picking up the difference in color well. Let me try again....I will go outside....

Attachments

• IMG_3291 (900x672).jpg
    IMG_3291 (900x672).jpg
    571.2 KB · Views: 228
Here she is with my Brazil Pareo that I adore so much!!!! Hermes colors are so a m a z i n g

Attachments

• IMG_3322 (900x579).jpg
    IMG_3322 (900x579).jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 227
Here is a better representation of the subtle diff btwn fuchsia gator and Rose Scheharazade Croc.... it's subtle but RS has a more purple base.... fuchsia has a more pinky base... if that makes sense. They are definatley different. THIS IS DEF THE BEST PIC OF THE DIFFERENCE WEN....

Attachments

• IMG_3323 (762x900).jpg
    IMG_3323 (762x900).jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Coming out of lurkdom for this...

Congrats, you must be ecstatic over this. I am so happy for you. Fuchsia is just gorgeous and your CDC collection is TDF...

Not to be too much of an enabler, I was in the store today bring my etoupe birkin in for spa. They got an enormous shipment of twillys and I know you have a soft spot for them too.

BTW, LOVE the small scales, sigh.

Israeli_Flava said:
So since I have my bags packed for BansVille... I have taken this opportunity to take my first family photo of my little gems...

Your collection is so lovely!! Such a great combination of ghw & phw, skins and color families. So happy for you that you finally found miss fuchsia :smile:.

Here's the RS, Fuchsia and Ame... outside lighting (cloudy). Very hard to capture the diff...but it's there...

Attachments

• IMG_3325 (672x900).jpg
    IMG_3325 (672x900).jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_3327 (672x900).jpg
    IMG_3327 (672x900).jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 217