Nylon canvas, not sure

MrGoyard

Obsessed with Goyard
O.G.
Aug 4, 2011
Hi!

I'm normally on the Louis Vuitton forum, but my interest for Gucci is growing. I saw some really nice bags. But I'm not sure if the material is strong enough and will survive a couple of years on school. Anyone has experience with this type of nylon canvas in Gucci bags?! Any input will be amazing! :flowers:

Schermafbeelding 2012-07-09 om 11.36.28.png

Schermafbeelding 2012-07-09 om 11.36.19.png

hi MrVuitton
thats a really durable care free tote
I've been using mine for last 2 semesters at school carrying 2 huge textbooks+laptop+my lunchbox... its very roomy, if it gets stains I just wipe w/baby wet tissues. also mine is used as a gym bag sometimes...so if are looking for school bag go for it. also the price is yummy :smile: hope it helps u :smile:

hi MrVuitton
I've been using mine for last 2 semesters at school carrying 2 huge textbooks+laptop+my lunchbox... its very roomy, if it gets stains I just wipe w/baby wet tissues. also mine is used as a gym bag sometimes...so if are looking for school bag go for it. also the price is yummy :smile: hope it helps u :smile:
Thanks a lot! It sounds perfect! Love the fact that you can easily remove stains and the price is indeed yummy! :flowers:

hi MrVuitton

I was just wondering the same thing too! I'm seriously eyeing the all-black version at my local Gucci boutique. How are the handles holding up? Can it take heavy loads? That's my only worry since I carry a lot and the handles on this bag are thin and attached to nylon material.