Tiny B-Day Present from Roberto Coin!

The necklaces look great together - congrats and Happy Birthday!

Just wondering if the solitaire is made like Tiffany's DBTY with the culet sticking out in the back and poking into your skin? Love the look, but can't take the poking!

Thank you! :smile: Yes, the RC is made similarly to Tiffany's and yes it does poke out in the back slightly. It's so lightweight that I don't feel it, but I could imagine a more substantial stone would be quite pokey.

Thank you! :smile: Yes, the RC is made similarly to Tiffany's and yes it does poke out in the back slightly. It's so lightweight that I don't feel it, but I could imagine a more substantial stone would be quite pokey.

Thanks for the info! I love Roberto Coin and am considering several of his necklaces for my next purchase, but don't have any way to see most of them before-hand, so any inside information I can get is super helpful!

Thanks for the info! I love Roberto Coin and am considering several of his necklaces for my next purchase, but don't have any way to see most of them before-hand, so any inside information I can get is super helpful!

I love Roberto Coin, I'm always overly impressed with the workmanship, quality and sparkle. I get more compliments on my RC than any of my other jewelry. :smile: