Celebrities and Their Dior - CHAT

eminere™;22157703 said:
LOVE Olivia's blue ostrich Miss Dior! :nuts:

attachment.php

I love it too! The ostrich looks beautiful in this blue colour!

eminere™;22393112 said:
The top part certainly looks similar, doesn't it? Marion is so incredibly lucky to have all these haute couture creations specially customised for her... :amazed:

Marion's dress is a short white version of a lovely degrade couture dress from SS2012 Haute Couture. The degrade embroidery has been changed to white (so the embroidery looks almost sprinkled onto the top), and the bottom ruffled part - also in white - has been cut above the knees.

Attachments

• 00350m.jpg
    00350m.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:
I think that Marion looks cute in tha dress, but it would look more stunning in degrade white-black. It would be like a "light meets dark" look, which is appropriate for the movie.

I think that Marion looks cute in tha dress, but it would look more stunning in degrade white-black. It would be like a "light meets dark" look, which is appropriate for the movie.
Yeah, the all-white is almost too pretty and girly. Very ballerina actually. Still, it's a gorgeous dress. And haute couture too!

eminere™;22393412 said:
I think Emily's dress could be the new Cruise 2013?

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/dior/1797242d1342536631-celebrities-and-their-dior-pics-only-148312744.jpg

The website Fashionista said that Emily was wearing Dior, but at first glance I thought that they got it wrong, because I didn't recognize the dress from any Dior collection. But they are usually accurate on this sort of stuff.

It does look Dior. I agree that this is most likely from the Cruise 2013 collection, since they dressed Jessica Biel in the same collection as well.