What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Nice contents ... ;) may I ask what brand is that black bubble like makeup bag it's a nice size too... also I commend you for not having the smartphone addition as most of us do with a smartphone I see you still have a razor phone?? Correct me if I'm wrong.. Thanks for sharing your GOODS!!!

Hi there. The pics you were referring to were from the very first post of this thread, from 2007. :biggrin:

Serrazane said:
Hi there. The pics you were referring to were from the very first post of this thread, from 2007. :biggrin:

;-0 lol that's funny I thought it strange but envied it a bit as my iPhone addiction is so real lol thanks for responding well at least we got a good laugh out of the post ;)

I have to say, I've only been using this bag for two weeks but I LOVE the size, it fits all my essentials, doesn't get unmanageable, looks great on my 5'2 skinny frame, and prevents me from carrying too much stuff...Currently holding:

- LV multicolor cles in black for my keys (just got this! I love it!)
- Chanel cardholder in blue patent from the Spring 2012 collection, I keep cash in it too
- Lulu Guiness cosmetic bag containing: Chanel lipgloss Plaisir, Giorgio Armani lipstick, ysl touche eclat, Chanel compact powder, lipliner, eye pencil, eye drops, nurofen, some gum and I also keep my iphone earbuds in it..Gotta have my makeup)
- Loyalty and business cards in the pockets
- flat packet of kleenex tissues
- iPhone
- receipts in the flap

voila :smile: I've found that everything fits a lot better and is more accessible if I keep it in little pouches like I see everybody here does..the makeup for example, it kept accumulating at the bottom which made it all a mess, and was also hard to find..but since it's been in the makeup bag, it all fits great.

Attachments

• in_my_chanel_reissue.jpg
    in_my_chanel_reissue.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 6,179
  • in_my_chanel_reissue2.jpg
    in_my_chanel_reissue2.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 6,468
love_potion_9 said:
I have to say, I've only been using this bag for two weeks but I LOVE the size, it fits all my essentials, doesn't get unmanageable, looks great on my 5'2 skinny frame, and prevents me from carrying too much stuff...Currently holding:

- Chanel cardholder in blue patent from the Spring 2012 collection, I keep cash in it too
- Lulu Guiness cosmetic bag containing: Chanel lipgloss Plaisir, Giorgio Armani lipstick, ysl touche eclat, Chanel compact powder, lipliner, eye pencil, eye drops, nurofen, some gum and I also keep my iphone earbuds in it..Gotta have my makeup)
- iPhone
- receipts in the flap

voila :smile: I've found that everything fits a lot better and is more accessible if I keep it in little pouches like I see everybody here does..the makeup for example, it kept accumulating at the bottom which made it all a mess, and was also hard to find..but since it's been in the makeup bag, it all fits great.

great use of space!!! love it!! I have a hard time arranging things in my ML

Gorgeous bag! Is it a single flap?

- iPhone
- receipts in the flap

Inside my medium Timeless flap bag with silver hardware :

_ My vuitton wallet "Rossmore" in vernis rouge fauviste
_ My vuitton checkbook
_ My vuitton key pouch in vernis amarante
_ My blackberry
_ My lipgloss, compact mirror and eyeliner

Attachments

• dsc01312.jpg
    dsc01312.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 6,882
  • dsc01313.jpg
    dsc01313.jpg