My new bag

I would keep it. The chef bags are some of my favorites. I've had a leather version of this bag for a few years and it has held up quite well. I also have the tote in the signature fabric and that's held up great, too. Enjoy your new bag!

I don't care for this style for myself--it's a little too much logo print for me. I guess you have to consider whether you love it or not. Good luck with your decision! :smile:

I have owned this bag & I have to say I love it! You have to see it IRL!

It has a unique design that is just beautiful. When you set it down, it puffs out at the bottom (but holds its head high so to speak) & the shape is artistry IMO. It is called a Chef bag because it is like an upside down Chef's hat.

It came out at the same time as the Spy Bag, which also is very round and puffy at the bottom....;)

Enjoy your Bag! :tup:

I have owned this bag & I have to say I love it! You have to see it IRL!

It has a unique design that is just beautiful. When you set it down, it puffs out at the bottom (but holds its head high so to speak) & the shape is artistry IMO. It is called a Chef bag because it is like an upside down Chef's hat.

It came out at the same time as the Spy Bag, which also is very round and puffy at the bottom....;)

Enjoy your Bag! :tup:

I agree! I saw this in person, and it is a great bag style. Unique. Have fun with your new bag.