At last she has arrived!....

She is gorgeous Rox! Congratulations!! Surely we need an updated family photo now??? :biggrin:

Bethanh - thank you!! - sorry for time delay....will try better next time to coincide!!! - As to the family photo - haven't even got that far yet - but am planning (all going well) on a few separate reveals in due course...:graucho:

Was planning to take her out today (with hubby!) - but change of plan - he is waiting in for a prezzie for himself to be delivered (he collects vintage guitars!!) - so it looks like the supermarket run instead - and I think that could quite possibly:graucho: traumatise her!!!!...so its old antique roxy I'm afraid!!!.....
Oh no....I was hoping to hear about her first adventure. I'm currently waiting for a delivery.....I'm so impatient!! :Pullhair:

Hi everyone - thanks for your patience..(and apologies in advance if it doesn't work as this is my first time!!!...)...

Now, many of you already know who she is and I will dilly dally no more and cut to the chase....so without further ado.......

View attachment 1782975

Red Onion Bays in all her glory!!! Her name is Octavia, she is exquisite and I am totally in:love:......

A lovely name for a stunning bag.;)

Oh no....I was hoping to hear about her first adventure. I'm currently waiting for a delivery.....I'm so impatient!! :Pullhair:

.....a delivery, eh ;).....

Yeah, I know - boring grocery shop beckons - often punctuated with a cheeky little cappuccino in the cafe - but I couldn't quite bring myself to take her there - I know she is waterproof - but I could envisage all sorts of horrors befalling her (cue toddler with sticky fingers...!)...and she wouldn't like sitting on those chairs....I'm afraid she is spoiled rotten already:graucho:

Give me a sign if there is anything interesting on the horizon ;)(hehe!) - but I'm out now for an hour or so and out of the loop for a while!...:smile:

.....a delivery, eh ;).....

Yeah, I know - boring grocery shop beckons - often punctuated with a cheeky little cappuccino in the cafe - but I couldn't quite bring myself to take her there - I know she is waterproof - but I could envisage all sorts of horrors befalling her (cue toddler with sticky fingers...!)...and she wouldn't like sitting on those chairs....I'm afraid she is spoiled rotten already:graucho:

Give me a sign if there is anything interesting on the horizon ;)(hehe!) - but I'm out now for an hour or so and out of the loop for a while!...:smile:

She must shudder at the thought of positioning her derriere on SHOCK HORROR ......I hardly dare say it in fear that she may hear shhhh a supermarket cafe chair :shocked::shocked::shocked:

She must shudder at the thought of positioning her derriere on SHOCK HORROR ......I hardly dare say it in fear that she may hear shhhh a supermarket cafe chair :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Naughty Oak Roxy is actually in the dog (bag?) house at present - think she got wind of the fact that she was 2nd choice to RO to come out today - and became very fractious (esp in the grocery aisle when I was selecting some red onions (hehehe!) and kept wriggling and falling off my shoulder!....so I am now back home - just unloaded the shopping before the storm and I have left her in the car as a punishment....;)

Yes - best not to mention cafes or supermarkets or chairs in the presence of Lady Octavia......she will probably insist on a trip to Rome or Milan before she allows me to take her into a coffee bar!!!!!This is tricky as I adore proper coffee.......sorry RO, I win!!....:graucho:

Banging on again....I'll shut up for a bit!!:graucho:....

Beautiful bag, gorgeous colour, fabulous name! Love how posh she is. Are we mad, do you think? Found all your comments about her very amusing. Son came in the room when I was laughing out loud, took one look at what I was looking at, rolled his eyes, shook his head and walked back out again!

Beautiful bag, gorgeous colour, fabulous name! Love how posh she is. Are we mad, do you think? Found all your comments about her very amusing. Son came in the room when I was laughing out loud, took one look at what I was looking at, rolled his eyes, shook his head and walked back out again!

sacdujour - SO familiar with that scenario - had to enlist my one's help with this reveal (my first!) - and talk about imposition - you would have thought I'd asked him to swallow poison!!!

Thanks for your lovely comments - and, yes, I do believe we are all quite potty!!!:graucho:

Naughty Oak Roxy is actually in the dog (bag?) house at present - think she got wind of the fact that she was 2nd choice to RO to come out today - and became very fractious (esp in the grocery aisle when I was selecting some red onions (hehehe!) and kept wriggling and falling off my shoulder!....so I am now back home - just unloaded the shopping before the storm and I have left her in the car as a punishment....;)

Yes - best not to mention cafes or supermarkets or chairs in the presence of Lady Octavia......she will probably insist on a trip to Rome or Milan before she allows me to take her into a coffee bar!!!!!This is tricky as I adore proper coffee.......sorry RO, I win!!....:graucho:

Banging on again....I'll shut up for a bit!!:graucho:....

Oh Rox you really do make me laugh :lolots:

Poor ole oak Roxy has got wind of a new kid on the block and not just any ole kid ......a LADY!! I fear oak Roxy will never get over the trauma of it all :P. Well I'm afraid you have made a rod for your own back now haven't you dear Rox....you should NOT have let Octavia sit on the throne!! I'd bring her down a peg or two and let her sit on a cardboard box for a while, let her see who's boss. Afterall she's not the only piece of RO on the block now is she......:graucho: :giggles: