Books & Music Recommendations:Emotional Alphas: Romance Heroes like Kellan Kyle and Christian Grey?

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
I LOVE goodreads. I have been using those lists to go thru books. I haven't started reading Love Unscripted yet, but I have read Beautiful Disaster, Bared to you, Thoughtless, Effortless, and then just started a series called Significance but it's based mainly on twilight I believe

Has anyone tried Strangers by Barbara Elsborg? I've seen this one come up in discussions of how people that liked FSoG also liked this book.

Yes! I loved it. It's much darker than the other ones mentioned. Much more chaotic than Love Unscripted, but is pretty hot at times.

It doesn't have the theme of FSoG, which is fine to me (I mean, how much D/s can one take). It's also set in England, I think.

Yes! I loved it. It's much darker than the other ones mentioned. Much more chaotic than Love Unscripted, but is pretty hot at times.

It doesn't have the theme of FSoG, which is fine to me (I mean, how much D/s can one take). It's also set in England, I think.

Ok good, I have a sample of it on my Nook but not a chance to read it yet, I like the sound of darker, nothing wrong with some variety. :smile:

I just finished Easy by Tammara Weber and it was AMAZING! One of the best YA Romance novels that I have read...EVER!

I must warn that there is an underlying theme of rape, but empowerment that comes as a result. It's very heavy.

It is NOT a book about sex. It's definitely about love.

LindaP I think you will love this one

I would be glad to loan it to anyone who would like to read it. I just need an email address. I can only loan it once every 14 days. It's also only $3.99 to buy on Kindle.

http://www.amazon.com/Easy-ebook/dp...1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340974224&sr=8-1&keywords=easy

I'm reading Thoughtless now after you recommendation here. Am I the only one that get annoyed at Keira? She's like a child.

I could feel tears welling. “Two months, Denny…that’s so long.” In all our time together, the longest we had ever been apart, was the two weeks"

Oh, get over yourself!!

I got nOthing to say about Kellan yet.

I recently read Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture. Absolutely adored both. Fantastic books!

I have Love Unscripted, Slammed and Strangers plus more waiting to go... hmm, what to read next!