What do you layer/stack with your VCA 5 motif bracelets?

LVoeletters said:
The least glamorous stack- idk what to layer with this since it's mother of pearl- ive been putting it with random bead bracelets I've made bcuz I'm still in my "I'm afraid to damage it" phase.

And The pic I was playing around to see how the bracelet would look layered with another 5 motif on me... I loved it! I wish I bought two at the same time!

I think my fave look is a smooth bead bracelet with two 5 motifs!

Forgot the pic lol

Attachments

• image-3660029959.jpg
    image-3660029959.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 1,024
I love to wear my VCA bracelets with Hermes H enamel ones as they are oval they don't bang on the desk when i'm using the mouse (unfortunately i must work for a living!) In addition i pair them with a Meredith Frederick's stretchy gold bracelet. Unfortunately i'm not able to upload my photo at the moment!

I was wondering if any of you adjusted the length of your 5 motifs bracelet? Like taking out the links so it fits perfect on your wrist?

I have. I had it shortened down to 6.75 inches and it fits exactly how I want it to fit. I've never tried on an original length bracelet, though so I don't know what the extra "hang" would have looked like.

I have a new photo to share, but i'll come back later to post it.

OT: All the motifs on my turquoise bracelet had some grey-ish "stains" that I could not wipe off so I sent it off to VCA to take a look. They think that it was scratched by metal :crybaby: They are going to try polishing it but not sure if it will work. To replace the motifs, it is going to be US$1500 :faint: When they mentioned metal, I realised that I had been layering my turquoise with my Cartier WG Love bracelet :tdown: So just be careful what you layer your VCA 5 motif bracelets with. I sure won't be layering them with my Cartier Love bracelets anymore.

I am sorry to read that, you must be very upset. I hate scratches on my jewellery I am a bit OCD like that, so I rarely layer pieces together for that very reason. I hope they can fix it for you without breaking the bank.

.................. excuse me ahem.. while I pick my jaw up from the floor.

Thank you! I really like the black/white together. I think I might try to get a mop yg bracelet before I try for a 10 motif onyx. And even then, I'm think of doing a 10 of onyx and a 10 of mop instead of a matched set at first.

Just love the Aries cuff!
So unique.......

Thank you! I picked it up on impulse this last weekend, it was on sale. I think they have it on the website, too, with all the other zodiac signs. One thing I did notice... even though they're all "one size" there was quite a bit of difference in the size of the cuff and the opening for your wrist.

OT: All the motifs on my turquoise bracelet had some grey-ish "stains" that I could not wipe off so I sent it off to VCA to take a look. They think that it was scratched by metal :crybaby: They are going to try polishing it but not sure if it will work. To replace the motifs, it is going to be US$1500 :faint: When they mentioned metal, I realised that I had been layering my turquoise with my Cartier WG Love bracelet :tdown: So just be careful what you layer your VCA 5 motif bracelets with. I sure won't be layering them with my Cartier Love bracelets anymore.

That is painful to read! I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. The edges of the love bracelet are so quality sharp. The same thing worries me about typing on my macbook pro. (I have bad typing habits).I don't know what I'd do. Do you have any pictures you'd be willing to share? I hope VCA is able to polish without having to replace the motifs for you.

Thank you! I really like the black/white together. I think I might try to get a mop yg bracelet before I try for a 10 motif onyx. And even then, I'm think of doing a 10 of onyx and a 10 of mop instead of a matched set at first.

You should def get mop! If you get the 10 motif mop you could always double wrap it with your onyx. I'm dying for the solid yellow gold and mop combo. But seeing einseine's gorgeous pink gold pics and being shown so many rose gold diamond pieces at tiffanys... While I want the yellow gold bracelet, I kind of want the mop 10 motif and the 10 motif pink gold first!

May I ask how often/how versatile do you find the butterfly sweet? I've been particularly drawn to it for quite some time, the only thing is that I know that the money could be put toward a bigger piece which is why I have not "pulled the trigger" so to speak, just yet!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that!! I hope it works out! I can't believe the love would do that! I wonder if its only the white gold that would do that due to the rhodium plating? Please keep us updated :sad: