Halle Berry

tumblr_m5swf1cQzK1qzk6al.gif

lmao

But, Mel has custody, Gabe does not, so why does she have to pay him?

$20k is beyond excessive for someone who doesn't have custody, imo. But that's California for you... :lol:

Just for comparison: Chris Bosh's baby mama gets $2,600 per month... yikes.
I really don't get it either. they weren't married. I don't understand what he is getting money for? Is he paying any bills for kindergarten and stuff like that? I think not. Nahla is a beautiful child (she really does remind me of Nahla from Lion King) and it's a shame her parents don't get along but I guess it's hard since both of them seem to be complete idiots.

I really don't get it either. they weren't married. I don't understand what he is getting money for? Is he paying any bills for kindergarten and stuff like that? I think not.

until a source other than halle or her people say otherwise - we have no way of knowing. i would not trust a word out of her mouth! and i would not presume to know anything about him for that reason.

I really don't get it either. they weren't married. I don't understand what he is getting money for? Is he paying any bills for kindergarten and stuff like that? I think not. Nahla is a beautiful child (she really does remind me of Nahla from Lion King) and it's a shame her parents don't get along but I guess it's hard since both of them seem to be complete idiots.

here the thing about support - it has absolutely NOTHING to do with marriage, nothing!

Since we don't know who pays what, he could very well pay for her schooling or a portion of it.

yes obviously, 20k per month say that loud and clear.Where I live it's unthinkable to not be divorced and not have custody of the child/ren and get financial support

where do you live? Because I can guarantee you that there is some woman sitting back getting a nice sum of money, with shared custody and she wasn't married to the father... It happens more than you probably know. It's just that with celebs and people in the public, we see things get drawn out.

I worked at a law firm and used to sit in on depositions for family issues. I saw more than a few women, with share 50/50 custody, getting over $10K per month for 1 child.

it's not uncommon.

where do you live? Because I can guarantee you that there is some woman sitting back getting a nice sum of money, with shared custody and she wasn't married to the father... It happens more than you probably know. It's just that with celebs and people in the public, we see things get drawn out.

I worked at a law firm and used to sit in on depositions for family issues. I saw more than a few women, with share 50/50 custody, getting over $10K per month for 1 child.

it's not uncommon.

no it is not uncommon. women have been getting away with this for years. now turn around is fair play!!!

i remember reading some of the court documents online last year or whenever it was Gabe took her to court. she had to do a movie in africa and would be gone 6 months and was taking Nahla with her and he was not happy about it. he cancelled all his modeling assignments - very good money from the proof he showed - so that he could go to Africa and be with Nahla while Halle was working. she has pulled some dirty tricks to try and get him out of their lives simply because she is done with him and got what she wanted.

it's not uncommon.

Germany. I might have misunderstood some things, I got the impression that from a previous post that Gabe does not have any custody period, that's why I said it is strange that someone who does not have custody ( not shared, not full -nothing) and wasn't a husband, would get financial support. If he does have shared custody and Nahla lives with him just disregard my last posts.