OH MY GOSH!!! I really did it...Pics of my first CHANEL

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
:yahoo: i had to take a deep breath before i handed my debit card over to the SA but this bag is definitely worth it. :heart: :heart: :heart:
you guys have probably seen tons of pst's before but i'm posting my baby anyway. i am so in love with this bag and there's really nothing like your first...my very own black pst with gold h/w.
by the way, dh took both of our digicams on his business trip to moscow so i had to use my phone camera. :P

Attachments

• Chanel1.jpg
    Chanel1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 290
  • Chanel2.jpg
    Chanel2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 213
  • Chanel3.jpg
    Chanel3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 211
  • Chanel4.jpg
    Chanel4.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Chanel5.jpg
    Chanel5.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 379
I followed your post about the PST vs the BH from the LV site (I normally hang around the LV forum). I've also been contemplating getting a PST...I saw a pink one in Neiman Marcus and fell in love with it! As well as the flaps! I've recently started checking out the bags on Chanel forum, and I'm becoming a fan. Your PST was a good choice! Congrats on such a beautiful bag!

I followed your post about the PST vs the BH from the LV site (I normally hang around the LV forum). I've also been contemplating getting a PST...I saw a pink one in Neiman Marcus and fell in love with it! As well as the flaps! I've recently started checking out the bags on Chanel forum, and I'm becoming a fan. Your PST was a good choice! Congrats on such a beautiful bag!
it was hard since i'm a die-hard lv fan and there were 3 bags that i wanted to get from there. but the pst is really a great bag. hope you get your pink one soon. that would be great for the summer.:yes:

makeupmama your pst is gorgeous :smile: can you post pics of the bag worn on the shoulder i want a tote but im confused if i should get a gst or pst and im quite petite