My BV 'Holy Grail' Reveal :)

Oct 27, 2011
I've lusted after the Roma for years. (Just ask my husband, who has had to witness countless 'Roma playdates' whenever we passed a BV boutique.)

I've also been craving the past year to fill the 'red-red' gap in my bag wardrobe. Fire, Fire Opal, Fever, Corniola etc were too orangey for me.

So when husband spotted IT on the BV website, he said 'Go for IT!' (And as a result of a separate wager we had made, he offered to split the cost with me. :amuse: ). The best part is, since I had it shipped out of Europe, I saved 35% off of the local BV boutique price - shipping and tax included!

Without further ado, here she is :woohoo:

Light Calf Roma in Blood

image-500522270.jpg

Her sisters - medium Ebano Campana and medium Nero Tornabuoni Veneta - welcome her with open arms :biggrin:

It's beautiful. Remember you'd have to pay custom fee too for anything imported from Europe. For CA, I paid around 9% last time.
You can ignore my last sentence :smile: How much is Roma in Europe?

Congratulations! I love the Roma and this Blood red is my absolutely favorite BV red. I recently bought a Roma bag myself and I had a very tough decision deciding between the Blood red and the Plum. But in the end I decided on the Plum mainly because I already had too many red bags and didn't have a purple bag. Anyhow enjoy you gorgeous purchase! :tup:

I love it. I was checking out that same bag but ended up ordering a blood bella from the BV website. Can't wait to get it. They also have a blood croc wallet and croc knot that are to die for!!!

Wow, it sounds perfect for you--you found exactly the right one :smile: Enjoy, enjoy!

I recently saw this color at my Neiman Marcus, and it really is a wonderful shade of red. Gorgeous!

Thank you, everybody! I haven't worn it outside yet (my mom was hilarious: When I showed it to her via FaceTime, she said - 'Wow, I think you should go to Church and have it blessed first') but when I finally do, will take an 'action' shot!

happytrottinelf said:
Thank you, everybody! I haven't worn it outside yet (my mom was hilarious: When I showed it to her via FaceTime, she said - 'Wow, I think you should go to Church and have it blessed first') but when I finally do, will take an 'action' shot!

Haha you are hilarious.. Never thought I'd hear "holy grail" and "blood" in the same sentence. Congrats on your Roma. Ive always loved it but felt it was too heavy for my daily needs. But it is a gorgeous gorgeous design. And after seeing blood in real life I agree it is a beautiful red, especially on larger bags like the Roma and this other "Montaigne look a like" duffel they had in the boutique.
Wear her in good health! ;))

I've lusted after the Roma for years. (Just ask my husband, who has had to witness countless 'Roma playdates' whenever we passed a BV boutique.)

I've also been craving the past year to fill the 'red-red' gap in my bag wardrobe. Fire, Fire Opal, Fever, Corniola etc were too orangey for me.

So when husband spotted IT on the BV website, he said 'Go for IT!' (And as a result of a separate wager we had made, he offered to split the cost with me. :amuse: ). The best part is, since I had it shipped out of Europe, I saved 35% off of the local BV boutique price - shipping and tax included!

Without further ado, here she is :woohoo:

Light Calf Roma in Blood

congratulations; beautiful roma/ great color.

I love it. I was checking out that same bag but ended up ordering a blood bella from the BV website. Can't wait to get it. They also have a blood croc wallet and croc knot that are to die for!!!

congratulations on your blood bella in advance.
the blood croc wallet must be amazing-