Share your biggest CL heartbreak.. The ones you love, but can't seem to wear.

I don't know what it is but my Madame Butterfly Leopard 150 pumps are just undoable for me. Pain plus trying to hobble around on 150s is not a good look :shame:

I'm afraid we will be partying ways at some point :cry:

I just got the 120mm and I noticed the toe box is tiiiight. It is so narrow! I need to stretch it out

After buying the wrong size Rolandos on the bay, I finally found a pair that fit. Purple suede :love: So pretty! But for me, they're crazy difficult to walk in. Idk if it's the toe box or what. After all that effort, I just don't think I can part with them.

mine would have to be a relatively basic pair - i ordered a pair of brand new decolletes from eBay for a great price & was excited to get them & bring on vacation with me, I didn't realize how small they ran and so I got them a half size two small.. needless to say they didn't fit so i sold them on & now am on the lookout for a new pair - by rights i initially thought they'd be super easy to find in my size, but they're giving me quite a hard time to track down!

also, LOVE my biancas, but the heel cup is just cut so impossibly low, so i still wear them, but not as much as i'd like to as slippage is inevitable. honestly, the bianca would be my favorite pump if the heel was cut just a fraction higher,despite all this i'm still considering them in nude

Probably my leopard MBP 150. I got them for a steal on Ebay because they were very poorly listed. I just couldn't do the 150, I figured it would be not much harder than AD, but boy was I wrong. Plus I have the Choquette which are a 160 but on a chunky heel. So sadly I sold them, but was lucky enough to find the 120 so that made it easier.

:cry:Jade Watersnake Jenny 150. They were too big for me...and the strap kept slipping off. There was no way I could walk in them. I recently sold them and it broke my heart but at least someone will be able to enjoy them!

Madame Butterfly Bootie... I love them to bits but i cannot walk in them without looking like Bambi on ice! I am contemplating getting the hot pink suede ron rons and selling the MBB but I don't know if I can!

My black python Bloody Mary's. I bought a half size too small and after 5 minutes of wearing them - I need to take them off. :sad:

yes!!! I was just coming in here to post about the nude python bloody mary. I can't even sit down at dinner without kicking my shoes off. They KILLED my feet. I sold them on the bay not too long ago and purchased one of my HG's . :smile:

Well, I have quite a few.........My first pair I think of is the MBB in beige. Stunning booty, I LOVE it & it's comfortable. But I HAVE NOT figured out why I have only worn them a few times. :shrugs::cry:

My 2nd pair is the Lady Clou in beige. Still havn't worn them & I bought them about a year ago. I think it's because my feet look wide in them.

And 3rd goes to my VP's----all of them. I don't find this style comfortable for me, the suede ones are the most comfortable. But when I wear the snake or especially the lizard---I can't stand it. My feet hurt within 10 minutes. I havn't even worn my green lizard and the red lizard have been worn twice. I won't be buying any more of this style.

Basically, that one, or two, or more than two :P pair that you own, you simply love, but you 1) do not wear it nearly enough because you can't seem to walk in it comfortably 2)do not wear it nearly enough because its hard to match or 3)you simply do not wear it enough period.

I'll start..... although theres no particular reason as to why I don't wear it nearly enough, I adore my blue and black Calypsos. They are not uncomfortable, nor difficult to match, I just don't wear them enough!
Great thread, probably makes us all happier to know we all have shoes we fell in love with but are virtually impossible to wear.

Well, I have quite a few.........My first pair I think of is the MBB in beige. Stunning booty, I LOVE it & it's comfortable. But I HAVE NOT figured out why I have only worn them a few times. :shrugs::cry:

My 2nd pair is the Lady Clou in beige. Still havn't worn them & I bought them about a year ago. I think it's because my feet look wide in them.

And 3rd goes to my VP's----all of them. I don't find this style comfortable for me, the suede ones are the most comfortable. But when I wear the snake or especially the lizard---I can't stand it. My feet hurt within 10 minutes. I havn't even worn my green lizard and the red lizard have been worn twice. I won't be buying any more of this style.

that is so unfortunate! you have so many great VPs