The New CL * DIY * Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4th of July Ladies!

Just finished these red, white and blue strass (no, not FOR Independence Day, but it just happened to work out that way :P)

Hot pink YoYo painted red and strassed in Light Siam:
Siam1.jpg

Siam2.jpg

These were black satin that I painted metallic blue and strassed in Capri:
Capri3.jpg

Capri1.jpg

These ivory Hyper Prive were painted silver and strassed in Moonlight. The blue insole is the PERFECT pairing for the light blue iridescence that reflects off the special coating. I am in LOVE with this color. It's far more interesting and beautiful than clear crystal IMO:
Moonlight4.jpg
Moonlight3.jpg
Moonlight6.jpg

And finally, just a little red, white and blue festive fun. Thanks for letting me share ladies! :smile:
RedWhiteBlue.jpg

RedWhiteBlue3.jpg

Stunning Oak! The moonlight is simply breathtaking! :girlsigh::love:

Thank you. I loved the Moonlight! It was my first time using it, and I totally fell in love with it. I hope to use more of it in the future.

Hi Oaken ... thank you - BUT I would never do only one size on a shoe again. But as I still have the amount of 60 gross of Preciosa crystal AB - I will do a matching Boxclutch :biggrin:) - Even if I would like to enhance the nice color painted on a shoe, I would use different sizes and just allow a little space between the stones ... But yes, I am so happy about these. I never really learned to walk in Highheels with a slim heel and even twist my foot in ballerina flats (which makes my DH wonder and freak out every time happening) ... so I was more than happy to have found a CL with a stable heel. I love to wear them do wear them even though they look like a brides shoe. What wonders me most is - they still go very well with silver even though there is a golden hint.

Now to you !! I love all your shoes ... the blue is stunning (royal) I love that you left a detail unstrassed. All your shoes are so beautyful! I have the color card and have never realised that there is a little blue in it - I only see the warmth comparing crystal and moonlight. Thank you for showing !!

Oakenfoldgodess said:

Just finished these red, white and blue strass (no, not FOR Independence Day, but it just happened to work out that way :P)

These ivory Hyper Prive were painted silver and strassed in Moonlight. The blue insole is the PERFECT pairing for the light blue iridescence that reflects off the special coating. I am in LOVE with this color. It's far more interesting and beautiful than clear crystal IMO:

And finally, just a little red, white and blue festive fun. Thanks for letting me share ladies! :smile:

O.M.G. so freaking amazingly drop dead gorgeous!!

Oakenfoldgodess said:

The moonlight crystals are gorgeous.. I love all your work! Please post more pictures!!!

I searched and searched and cannot find the post by a tPF about the crystals that are used in CL's fire opal strass. I'm planning on strassing a pair of coral bananas which I may paint a mid to dark ruby. What's the second color crystal? Light Siam? Indian Siam? I've studied multiple pics and can't figure it out.

Thanks for any help! :heart:

I searched and searched and cannot find the post by a tPF about the crystals that are used in CL's fire opal strass. I'm planning on strassing a pair of coral bananas which I may paint a mid to dark ruby. What's the second color crystal? Light Siam? Indian Siam? I've studied multiple pics and can't figure it out.

Thanks for any help! :heart:

light siam, and fire opal

WOW...those are some fabulous july 4th fireworks for sure!!! :tup:

I loooooooooooove the moonlight crystals. so gorgy :heart:

gold: AURUM
black: Jet or Hematite

favorite in black - jet hematite, gold - aurum :biggrin:

Thanks ladies! I ended up getting the jet hematite! I love aurum but it is so freaking expensive! I think I'll just do gold shoes whenever I'm done with the black. Does jonquil ab look very gold? I can't wait to start on my shoes... I'll post pictures on my progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.