Your PS in action

Hey D it's nice to see you her! I must say the Bal jacket and the PS are like match made in heaven! :graucho:

And here a modeling picture with the newly modified strap.

PS1_pouch_6_6_12.jpg

Usually I'd wear the bag as above, with the buckle and knot on the back, but I wanted to share what the strap looks like so wore it to the other side to take some pictures:

PS1_pouch_6_6_12_2.jpg
PS1_pouch_6_6_12_4.jpg

And here a modeling picture with the newly modified strap.

PS1_pouch_6_6_12.jpg

Usually I'd wear the bag as above, with the buckle and knot on the back, but I wanted to share what the strap looks like so wore it to the other side to take some pictures:

PS1_pouch_6_6_12_2.jpg
PS1_pouch_6_6_12_4.jpg

It looks amazing! Now you've got me thinking that I need a Black/Black PS1 to wear with my Khaki jacket... it looks so cool with the black zippers.

Sigh. I was just thinking to myself, proudly, that I am content for the next few months!

Hey D it's nice to see you her! I must say the Bal jacket and the PS are like match made in heaven! :graucho:

Thanks kiwi. My first non Bal bag in 5 years! I was definitely missing a small cross body bag and am very happy with this. Love the leather too, it's very beautiful.

It looks amazing! Now you've got me thinking that I need a Black/Black PS1 to wear with my Khaki jacket... it looks so cool with the black zippers.

Sigh. I was just thinking to myself, proudly, that I am content for the next few months!

The two really go well together. I think the black with gunmetal or black hardware will go with anything, it's so neutral. Your black keep all would look great with your khaki, no?

The two really go well together. I think the black with gunmetal or black hardware will go with anything, it's so neutral. Your black keep all would look great with your khaki, no?

I can definitely fit the LKA over my shoulder when wearing the Khaki moto. And I like how the Pandora looks with it, too.

But a Medium PS1 would be perfection!

For what it's worth... I also did not care for the knot, it was uncomfortable, although it was necessary because of the length of the strap. I punched a few extra holes in the strap, but then that free end was way too long. My solution was to knot the excess. That way you still have the look but none of the annoyance, AND the shorter strap. :smile:
78747ab5.jpg

looks so good!

It is so oppressively hot in the midwest this weekend... I had to stock my LKA with water and other provisions just to leave the house!

I love my PS1s, but I have never got more use out of a single bag than the LKA. It can do anything.

close.jpg

It is so oppressively hot in the midwest this weekend... I had to stock my LKA with water and other provisions just to leave the house!

I love my PS1s, but I have never got more use out of a single bag than the LKA. It can do anything.

close.jpg

Love the outfit, as always! What a great statement piece around the neck, so perfect with a white tee! The KA looks amazing.