New Legacy Textured Duffle Reveal

Jan 13, 2011
I'm so excited to share my latest legacy addition. It is the Legacy Textured Leather Large Duffle Style #: 19913 SBKCA. The leather is so nice and thick yet soft with a nice shine. The texture reminds me of the Chelsea buffalo leather. I love the contrasting tassels and front zipper.

The lining is also a beautiful color. A lot of people have said they don't care for the canvas lining but it doesn't bother me at all! I can't wait to wear this bag tomorrow!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• text duffle 009.JPG
    text duffle 009.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 2,064
  • text duffle 002.JPG
    text duffle 002.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,920
  • text duffle 003.JPG
    text duffle 003.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,902
  • text duffle 004.JPG
    text duffle 004.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,888
  • text duffle 007.JPG
    text duffle 007.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,844
  • text duffle 005.JPG
    text duffle 005.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 2,137
  • text duffle 006.JPG
    text duffle 006.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,857
Your bag is yummylicious! I'm totally digging everything about it.

I have an older Madison Pierre bag with a similar lining and I love it too.

Oh, that bag is gorgeous, that leather.... :heart: your new bag
Thank you!! I love it too and can't wait to wear it : )
Beautiful! I hope the leather on the colorblock duffle will be as appealing. Although I know it's all together different: smooth and textured leather :smile:
Me too!! I am wanting the colorblock large duffle too.
Gorgeous...I love the classic look, with a little twist. Congrats!! I can't wait to see these bags IRL.
definitely a little twist! : ) Thanks for looking
It's beautiful! The leather looks SO rich and supple! I can almost smell it!
snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnifffffffffffffffff. AHHHHH yes!! It is so rich smelling!!! ;)

Here is a thought Coach: make the bucket bag in the textured leather.

I have always been a fan of the textured/pebbled leather. Other than the duffle, carryall and Rory; will the textured leather come in other styles of the new legacy? Like a bucket bag, tote, etc.?

Here is a thought Coach: make the bucket bag in the textured leather.

I have always been a fan of the textured/pebbled leather. Other than the duffle, carryall and Rory; will the textured leather come in other styles of the new legacy? Like a bucket bag, tote, etc.?
I know its coming in the Candace Carryall, and a Flap Carryall in November. Plus the Rory and this duffle in two sizes Im not sure what other silhouettes it will come in. But I can't wait to see the Flap Carryall. That should be beautiful :graucho: