Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

Apologies in advance for the poor quality of these photos - especially the one with my finger in it! :shame:. I snapped them with my iPhone while hurrying along the street in Paris a few weeks ago. Was also trying to be discreet! This woman was one of the most chic creatures I've ever seen IRL!! The green croc Kelly, the suede gloves, the croc belt and that ostrich vest -- OY! I first happened upon her shopping on FSH, then not surprisingly, ran into her a short time later in the FSH boutique.

Incredible style - I love it, great spot !

By the piers ...

Is there such 'nerdy chic' ...

Thick rimmed nerd glasses(moscot frames), hair top bunned, porcelain skin, red lips, fifties style fitted pedal pushers, fitted floral bustier w/ peplum over a t, chic = Mykonos DS w/same colored flats.

Champers21 said:
At Kiliney Coffee.... A very sweet lady in a white top n beige Bermudas with a Lindy- cant make out the colour though :sad:

Oh wait another lady just sat down on my left with a soleil Lindy!!! ( now I want one too) Ahhhh it's raining lindys here!
Plus my own Etoupe Lindy.

Attachments

• image-730646523.jpg
    image-730646523.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 1,128
  • image-537008177.jpg
    image-537008177.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 1,121
By the piers ...

Is there such 'nerdy chic' ...

Thick rimmed nerd glasses(moscot frames), hair top bunned, porcelain skin, red lips, fifties style fitted pedal pushers, fitted floral bustier w/ peplum over a t, chic = Mykonos DS w/same colored flats.

Ah Nerdy Chic, how I wish I could pull that off without looking like a fool! I do a pretty decent naughty librarian, but then who doesn't?:P

:smile: there's lots of Hermes eye candy here at Forum. Otw up to my daughter's class I spotted a shiny blue croc Birkin 35!!! Totally gorgeous!! Drool!

Nice!!:faint:I need to move.:P

Ah...:graucho:noti, noti:graucho:I bet u do:graucho:...peektures...peektures

:lolots:This reminds me a of my cousin and her husband. I was staying at there house, we were having breakfast before she went off to work. She had on a pencil skirt and a button up blouse with a chemise underneath. I was teasing her about looking like a naughty librarian and her husband looked her up and down and said "I have some overdue books." Funniest moment ever!:lolots:

:thinking:Now that I think about it, it would have been a better moment for them, if I wasn't there!!:biggrin:

Last edited: