Granville - Color Decision

Hiya :smile:

I think the beige would be good for me. However, the black looks stunning too. But, I did get the black in the soft tote so,.,...

What are the dimensions of your Granville? Did you get the medium?

Just realized that you bought the Dior Soft. Congrats! So yeah, get the Granville in another color. I saw one in geranium (red) and it's gorgeous. But then again, red might not be up your alley. GL deciding!

That is what I am getting. I like that they have a refund policy and not just a store credit.

It is suppose to come tomorrow!!!

Woohoo! Beige with champagne gold is a killer combo. I much prefer Dior's beige to Chanel's beige clair. Good decision! Please show us pics once it arrives. So you've got the black Dior Soft tote and now, this Granville. You're on a roll!

Woohoo! Beige with champagne gold is a killer combo. I much prefer Dior's beige to Chanel's beige clair. Good decision! Please show us pics once it arrives. So you've got the black Dior Soft tote and now, this Granville. You're on a roll!

I agree! Please show us pictures tomorrow!!!:biggrin:

Yes, on a roll....I must STOP!!! Somebody, stop me, please :smile: hehehe