Asian Nose Job 3

smilebaby123 said:
I just saw a Korean celebrity with a very beautiful nose- Park Gyuri.

People say it is her eyes that make her look mixed- but then I think she uses eyelid tape/ glue for her eyes since sometimes they look big (and Western-shaped) with a double-eyelid and sometimes she has an Asian monolid lol. That and maybe circle lens too.

I think it is really her nose that contributes the most to her "mixed" look. God I wish I had her nose, it suits her perfectly. We have very similar features, EXCEPT for the nose (well...and eyes too because I have naturally big eyes). Not that I want to look like her or anything...I just want my face to be harmonized like hers. Anyone know a surgeon who can turn a wide blobby nose into a nose like Park Gyuri's? Hook me up please?

Would Dr. Wang be able to do it? Any good AMERICAN doctors before I hop the boat to go overseas? I really don't want to if I don't have to. The only reason I would go overseas is because I've read that doctors there are more experienced with Asian-type and Asian noses than Western doctors.

Here is Park Gyuri :

With Asian-looking eyes:

With dark circle lens and/or eyelid glue/tape that makes her eyes look Western too:

I want her nose too! Hate my big fat nose. I was thinking of hopping onto the plane and going in september ..message me if ya interested

Hi Dan4me

How much you spend? Nose?

How long you stay in Korea ? Which hotel? Expensive?

Was there a lot of swell during recover periond? Remove of the stitches is the painful? ratio 1 to 10

Apologies for so many question cos I'm new in this forum and PS too :P

Thanks you

Cheers
Vanita :biggrin:

hi girls, wanted to post an update
had my surgery (nose/eyes/ears) today with dr. kao. just very swollen, bruising, and light bleeding. all is well. working hard icing myself.
i want to contribute back to what this forum has given me. while my memory is still fresh, ask your questions :smile:

Hello, no1209!
What did you get done to your nose?
And can you please keep us updated on the progress of your recovery? that is... at what point does your bruising and stuff look presentable..?
Thanks! I hope all goes well!

Last edited:
O yeah! My tip was huge. Even bigger when I smiled. I used gortex for my bridge, ear for tip then I had alar reduction and tip defatting. Yep I did it in Korea

hey sorry to hear about tht. im surprised ur tip turned out bulbous with all the stuff the surgeon did. do u have any idea why your nose turned out that way? maybe the ear cartilage was too soft and not enough for the tip? do u plan on getting a revision?

hi girls, wanted to post an update
had my surgery (nose/eyes/ears) today with dr. kao. just very swollen, bruising, and light bleeding. all is well. working hard icing myself.
i want to contribute back to what this forum has given me. while my memory is still fresh, ask your questions :smile:

hey hope ure recovery is going smoothly :smile: did u go with rib since dr. kao seems to specialize in it, and what did the surgeon specifically do to ure nose??

yup i am also dying to hear back from her, i was hoping to send her an email but dont kno her email. are u for sure going to consult with him?? i want to go as soon as i can, hopefully early next year.

I remembered theres a forummer that went to dr wang last month, is that her? me tooo also waiting to hear the good news from her! hoping everything goes just fine for her! :smile:

Who are you?!! You are pure girl power!! Loved your post!

We must be related. :roflmfao:
How did I solve the predicament of telling others about my nearly-there rhinoplasty surgery date? I didn't tell them. I'm planning on not telling them. Especially my parents, I plan on coming back from Korea and I'm hell bent on playing the game "spot the difference" with them.

No doubt that they will see it... but I'm from a traditional asian family. There's no way my mother would let me onto that plane if she knew I was having surgery. She would blow up the car in the garage before that happens. So I won't tell them. I'll tell them when I get back, but not before..

Here's the deal, those gossipy individuals (this applies to coworkers too) will talk about you either way, with or without the nose job - so why give them the benefit of them gossiping before you get the procedure done? You take that nose and you show up to those parties with pride and beat down whoever looks at your differently or start whispering behind your back. Don't let them get to you. People will talk, let them talk.

By the end of the day, you're the one puttin' your feet up while the others are running their mouths about other people's issues and getting their panties in a bunch for no reason. Their lives must be so boring for them to do that. Feel sorry for them and move on.

PS: How I solved the issue of telling the boyfriend? We broke up, I was only playing with the idea of rhinoplasty when we were dating. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a clue about it... Which, gives me the time to focus on healing. :: forever alone ::

Hi arts are you back from seeing dr Wang yet?? Dying to hear about your experience !!!
Hey, I'm interested in dr wang too..you should email him..he's pretty responsive. When are you looking to go?

Hey PPpeppeepers, welna, sesamekiss, omom.momo,

thanks for all the advices! :smile::smile::smile:

Now I know what to do with the water but not the food yet.

So I should only get those thick-skinned fruits like bananas, oranges, dragonfruits.
What about eating out? How about their Macdonalds if there are any nearby?

I know for sure I can't survive by eating fruits only! :sad: I need rice and meat ahh

Thanks again everybody!!