Show us your NON Mulberry purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been seduced by Bal again, and now I am deffo on the sofa till December lol

Presenting my lovely chewy Day Cassis mRGH
c15.jpg

c4.jpg

c20.jpg

3fb7f39f.jpg

I'm commenting again because this colour is stunning & agree with Steph its the perfect colour for Autumn Winter.......I think I might have to stay away from TPF......Too much temptation :biggrin:

Not a super expensive designer bag, but charming just the same. I especially love the monogram detail! Super durable too, and because I live in the states, like Mulberry, a rare sighting!

Attachments

• image-3083616495.jpg
    image-3083616495.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 279
  • image-370338319.jpg
    image-370338319.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 279
Not a super expensive designer bag, but charming just the same. I especially love the monogram detail! Super durable too, and because I live in the states, like Mulberry, a rare sighting!

I love Cambridge satchels and Zatchels!! And the monogram makes this extra special!

The only reason I haven't bought one yet is because I am not sure about is you have to undo and do up the buckles each time you go in and out of the bag. I would just end up leaving them undone. How are you finding it?

Cambridge satchel! I LOVE these!

Me too!!!! I want to get another one! I'm eyeing the 12inch in black with silver monogram. I think it would make a nice going out or slightly dressy evening cross body!

The two-tone colour scheme is really eye-catching! The monogramming is a very nice detail, too. :smile:

Thanks! I loooooved the two tone navy oak detail. It totally sold me on this particular style.

I love Cambridge satchels and Zatchels!! And the monogram makes this extra special!

The only reason I haven't bought one yet is because I am not sure about is you have to undo and do up the buckles each time you go in and out of the bag. I would just end up leaving them undone. How are you finding it?

You do have to undo and do them every time you want to get in and out of the bag. I leave them undone if I know the next time I pick it up I am going to use the cross body strap. But if you pick it up undone by the handle it is no good. The traditional satchel doesn't have the top handle so if you were interested in that style it wouldn't be an issue for you. I don't find the straps too tiresome to buckle and unbuckle to be honest. No more than getting in and out of Alexa or Roxy.

I have been longing for this printed Tauiti beauty ever since seeing it online, was less tha half price so I am over the moon! The leather is gorgeous and the print looks like silk, I think it is really going to add interest to everyday outfits and ofcorse there is plenty of room for shopping!

20120629_205225-1.jpg

Alp731 your satchel is so cute, I love the monogramming, do the company do that for you?

Last edited:
button_Princess said:
I have been longing for this printed Tauiti beauty ever since seeing it online, was less tha half price so I am over the moon! The leather is gorgeous and the print looks like silk, I think it is really going to add interest to everyday outfits and ofcorse there is plenty of room for shopping!

Alp731 your satchel is so cute, I love the monogramming, do the company do that for you?
Lovely colours BP, and ALP, I love your mono satchel!

20120629_205225-1.jpg

Love your bag! The colors are lovely! Cambridge Satchel Company does Monogram it for you. I think it's what sold me on getting one!

Lovely colours BP, and ALP, I love your mono satchel!

Thanks kyliegul!!!

ALP713 said:
You do have to undo and do them every time you want to get in and out of the bag. I leave them undone if I know the next time I pick it up I am going to use the cross body strap. But if you pick it up undone by the handle it is no good. The traditional satchel doesn't have the top handle so if you were interested in that style it wouldn't be an issue for you. I don't find the straps too tiresome to buckle and unbuckle to be honest. No more than getting in and out of Alexa or Roxy.

Yours is beautiful and two tones together - lovely! You may have convinced me but I have to see them irl to see which size would suit me. Would you recommend one of these for casual use and on holiday? I am looking for a big enough bag to take on holiday for general everyday sightseeing but not too big that it'll get heavy (I have a tendency to fill space if it's there :biggrin: )

button_Princess said:

This is lovely, Button! I can see this being used all year round! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.