Post Your Outfit of the Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies !!!:sunshine: thanks for all the sweet comments!!!

Platinum: Congrats on the baby !!!
Phiphi: Keep the pics coming.. you look lovely in every ensemble!
June: I really love the Bangs.. it suits you!!
Jenny L : You are too cute in each and every outfit!!!
Heartmymjs: Thanks dear!!!

Love your shoes!!!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

very classy...and your DD is such a cutie...:biggrin:

Phiphi, what a fabulous dress! I really love the gold chain and turquoise accents!!

Platinum Girly, WOW, that color is so fantastic on you!

Cswcarol, I am madly obsessed with this outfit. It's so lady like. I LOVE that skirt!

Juneping, love the ombre colors of your dress!

Amacasa, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your sandals! So amazing!

Luciabugia, what a pretty print on your dress! It looks great on you!

Kiwishopper, what a cool jacket! I bet it would look fabulous with jeans too!

OMG your daughter is beautiful!

Love this look!

Thanks girl. Hope your baby boy is well? xoxo

Thankyou hun xoxo

I am IN LOVE with that jacket! Does it have much give? Just wondering if it would be just okay for now for me or a few months down the line also? Thanks hun xoxo

Thankyou sweetie xoxo

cuuuuute!

thank you! and today's outfit is great. loving the cardi!

you and your DD are so adorable together. love your shoes!

cute picture!

chic mommy!

thank you! you look fantastic!

:hugs: thank you kcf!

fun top!

thank you! you look great in those blues. the print on the dress is so fun.

Everyone looks super super cute! I've gotten some great outfit ideas from this thread :smile:

This was me today after my haircut... Just running errands, and it's SUPER hot here in AZ, so keeping it casual and colored :smile:

20127.jpg

very cute!

love the vibrant green! ^

it's getting hot here too, also in green (olive) my favourite silk shorts
http://forum.purseblog.com/picture.php?albumid=6018&pictureid=93778

i love this whole outfit!

Lol you are too funny! Can you not buy one and get it hemmed? I am hemming mine to quite short levels (for maxi dresses) now because i fear tripping over a hem, i am clumsy afterall :P

lol - i haven't yet found one that looks good proportionately after hemming but will continue my search. in the meantime, i'll just admire yours!! :smile:

love the yellow!

Per my blog....UO sweatshirt, Hudson Jeans, Isabel marant pumps

P6264236.jpg

fun! i love the shoes!

Some recent outfits, it's slowly warming up here!

each outfit is awesome - you look great!

Platinum: Congrats on the baby !!!
Phiphi: Keep the pics coming.. you look lovely in every ensemble!
June: I really love the Bangs.. it suits you!!
Heartmymjs: Thanks dear!!!

you are so sweet! thank you! :hugs:

Here's my going out to lunch outfit for a sunny Californian day! The skirt is the J.Crew No. 2 pencil skirt in Fanfare.

love this!! what a fun outfit!

Yes he is great!! Thanks love!!!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Awww that's great, i just can't believe how fab you are looking so soon after having him, i need to know your secrets :roflmfao:

Platinum: Congrats on the baby!!!

Thankyou hun xoxo

lol - i haven't yet found one that looks good proportionately after hemming but will continue my search. in the meantime, i'll just admire yours!! :smile:!

Lol that can be a problem, but hopefully you will manage to find one that you fall in love with and will look good hemmed :graucho:

Thanks so much for that, i am wondering is it available online? I think i would like to give it a try, if it is only good for a couple of months then i could put it into storage until next year, i mean i kinda guessed that i would maybe need one of those cape coat thingys towards the end anyway :roflmfao:

Ha ha, yes, you will probably need a cape, but you'll rock it like usual!

I did not buy mine online. They only ship to certain countries, but I do believe they ship to the UK though. Here is the link: http://shop.bestseller.com/vero-mod..._colorPattern=10075127_IVORYCREAM&forceScope= .

I will admit I bought the ivory one too! They were both on sale and I couldn't resist. Plus, the material feels like it would be waterproof, so I thought it would be good for rainy Spring days.

You are so sweet! Thanks!

Ha ha, yes, you will probably need a cape, but you'll rock it like usual!

I did not buy mine online. They only ship to certain countries, but I do believe they ship to the UK though. Here is the link: http://shop.bestseller.com/vero-mod..._colorPattern=10075127_IVORYCREAM&forceScope= .

I will admit I bought the ivory one too! They were both on sale and I couldn't resist. Plus, the material feels like it would be waterproof, so I thought it would be good for rainy Spring days.

Oh no, it has sold out in both the colours in the small sizes, boo!!! The ivory one looks nice too, you really do have great taste in clothes doll ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.