Here comes Summertime!! Share your June 2012 Purchases here.

ddebartolo said:
OK everyone - I FINALLY got the time to upload more detailed pics of my new Chanel bag! Sorry they are not that great but I am NOT a photographer and I do not have a decent set up for taking self portraits LOL! This bag just came out with the pre-fall Paris Bombay collection and it ZIPS!!! Plus it has feet. It is my dream bag :biggrin: Please forgive the modeling pics as I was not dressed up lol

Very pretty indeed! Congrats!

Everyone's got so many lovely purchases!!! I've been laying low for a while but here is mine from the mothership. Just got back this a few days ago and haven't had time to upload till now~ Now I am beating myself over the head for not getting the reissue camera bag as well!!! :lecture:

Attachments

• DSCN7017.jpg
    DSCN7017.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 1,267
  • DSCN7018.jpg
    DSCN7018.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 1,268
  • DSCN7019.jpg
    DSCN7019.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 1,323
sixela said:
Everyone's got so many lovely purchases!!! I've been laying low for a while but here is mine from the mothership. Just got back this a few days ago and haven't had time to upload till now~ Now I am beating myself over the head for not getting the reissue camera bag as well!!! :lecture:

Gorgeous bag! The color is so pretty!!

Congratulations sixela!! :love: Is this the plum from 12P? It's so pretty!!! :heart: I also kicked myself for not getting the reissue camera bag when I was traveling. What colors did you see for the reissue cam bag? Anyway, congrats again!

*drooooooooooooL* So gorgy, congrats!!!

Woowww. Pretty bag...... Can I ask.... is it 226 or 227?

Gorgeous bag! The color is so pretty!!

Congratulations sixela!! :love: Is this the plum from 12P? It's so pretty!!! :heart: I also kicked myself for not getting the reissue camera bag when I was traveling. What colors did you see for the reissue cam bag? Anyway, congrats again!

*drooooooooooooL* So gorgy, congrats!!!

Thank you ladies~~ i havent used it yet but this weekend is supposed to be wonderful so i will take the opportunity~

Bluekit~ i feel your pain! The one i saw was a shiny silver metallic large reissue camera bag. I forgot the price but my brother said it was too big and too flashy. And since i have the silver metallic m/l already, it sort of made no sense to buy the camera bag as well. Also, i am not sure what season or what the color this reissue is exactly. Heard they usually take all the tags & stickers and i guess its true because i came home with none! :roflmfao:

Thank you ladies~~ i havent used it yet but this weekend is supposed to be wonderful so i will take the opportunity~

Bluekit~ i feel your pain! The one i saw was a shiny silver metallic large reissue camera bag. I forgot the price but my brother said it was too big and too flashy. And since i have the silver metallic m/l already, it sort of made no sense to buy the camera bag as well. Also, i am not sure what season or what the color this reissue is exactly. Heard they usually take all the tags & stickers and i guess its true because i came home with none! :roflmfao:

Interesting! I haven't seen the silver metallic large reissue cam bag. I saw the black patent and a dark grey distressed calf. They were beautiful!!! :love: Congrats again on your new reissue!!

The newest addition to my small Chanel Collection... Cerf Tote with GHW! :heart:

I just purchased this last Saturday at Saks. I was choosing between this and a seasonal flap-ish bag that is less than $3k (my max budget), but ended up getting the Classic Cert Tote. I hope I made the right choice.

Update Ladies! I returned my Cerf Tote yesterday. I got the small Shiva Flap in Beige (dark) instead. Don't get me wrong I looove the Cerf Tote. It's just that I got the Celine Mini Luggage, which is also a tote. The Cerf tote seems a little too formal/high profile for me. And it so happen I was browsing thru my SAs emails and found the Shiva flap. I find it a little bit more casual and edgier looking flap. I love love the hardware too! Here's photo of the actual bag while at Saks yesterday.

I hope I will not regret my decision.

Attachments

• Beige 2900.jpg
    Beige 2900.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 1,077
Update Ladies! I returned my Cerf Tote yesterday. I got the small Shiva Flap in Beige (dark) instead. Don't get me wrong I looove the Cerf Tote. It's just that I got the Celine Mini Luggage, which is also a tote. The Cerf tote seems a little too formal/high profile for me. And it so happen I was browsing thru my SAs emails and found the Shiva flap. I find it a little bit more casual and edgier looking flap. I love love the hardware too! Here's photo of the actual bag while at Saks yesterday.

I hope I will not regret my decision.

I really like this bag! I agree, the cerf tote is a bit formal/professional and this has an edgier vibe. How much was this if u don't mind me asking?

Congrats!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!