Secondhand Bargains....let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LisaK026 said:
St. John pants (they have a riri zipper, I thought riri was just for high end bags). They are super soft and fit perfectly.
Pottery Barn iron sculpture horse thing, I am using for my silver bracelets.
Yellow Patagonia biking top, so people can see me when I ride (as opposed to all the black I have).

I have riri zippers on a lot of my clothes

I bought a bunch of things I don't need today....
Dress Form thing-It is really cute, but I am not sure what I should do with it. It is almost 3'. Any suggestions?
I bought this cute jacket for the lining. It was too cute to pass up.
I really don't know what you could use the dress form for. It wouldn't hold jewelry very well.
I love love love the lining in the jacket!
Those sixty cent Weitzmans are off the hook! I went to crossroads today and got a fabulous Abaete dress for 27.50 and Miu Miu pumps that originally cost 430 for 22.50!

I was too lazy to take off my skinners and boots again!
Gorgeous dress!!
Someone mentioned they wanted to see some of my paris decor. I don't have alot since I just started collecting and making it to go with my shabby chic/girly/colorful decor in my closet/girl room lol. Thats a mouthful. My goal is to keep it to just using thrifted or bargain hunted items and to D.I.Y alot.

View attachment 1772472

View attachment 1772473
So the picture frames were each around $2 and I used images from Pinterest and a calender for inside them. Mirror got over the weekend at a yard sale for $5.

View attachment 1772474
My husband found the PARIS sign at goodwill for $4.99 years ago and decided to recently give it to me and he found the Effel Tower for me too.

View attachment 1772475
I hang my clothes on only thrifted hangers, probably paid $15 tops for them all :P

View attachment 1772476
Trifted the tray for $2 and painted it, cheeta skin was free at a yard sale, and Pais dish was $1 and Paris book box was free!
Lovely Paris room! I love everything Paris related, maybe someday hubby will get the hint and take me there. I won't hold my breath...
St. John pants (they have a riri zipper, I thought riri was just for high end bags). They are super soft and fit perfectly.
Pottery Barn iron sculpture horse thing, I am using for my silver bracelets.
Yellow Patagonia biking top, so people can see me when I ride (as opposed to all the black I have).
Those pants are amazing! I need some fun pants in my life.

I went to goodwill in my new city, and I came up with nothing :sad:
Boo, I hope you have better luck next time. You always find good things so I am sure it was just a bad day.
Hi All,

I've been lurking on this thread for a quite a while. I've been totally inspired by your finds so I had to post one of my own. Tonight I went up to the tile store and there was a Salvos (see!) next door. I popped in and found a wool Harzfeld's jacket for $5.99. Harzfeld's was a Kansas City dept. store that went out of business in 1984 but the union tag dates this to 1963-1974. This pic isn't the best of it but the pattern is beautiful and it's in great condition. I won't be wearing this one for a while - it was 100 degrees today, not exactly wool coat weather!
I really love the design on the coat. Great find!
Here are pics of the two scarves I found, lanvin and celine

View attachment 1772733

View attachment 1772734

View attachment 1772735

Scarves are beautiful! Congrats on such a wonderful find!

Raven3766 said:
PFF's, I had a good day.....
I finally found a Bally. It's a travel bag and cost $10;

The bottom needs a little tlc.

I found an Arden B rabbit fur hat for $12..

I bought a fur purse/muff from Canada...cost $10.

I also bought a Cole Haan wallet for $3

The fur purse or muff is lovely. Congratulations

norell008.jpg

These are massive and incredibly light! Like less than a feather.
norell012.jpg

They were $2. It's just so much fun to build a collection of costume jewelry just because it brings you joy ...

norell005.jpg

I like the color here ... $2.50

norell013.jpg

I may have seen this exact chain belt as a child. It's like ... I saw it and thought, "Hello Friend!"

norell015.jpg

It is also quite light and easy to wear. I like the color of gold here. Gold has so many different colors contained inside it. I pretty much love all the colors ... Gold is one of my favorites!

norell017.jpg

$4 Ferragamos ...
norell020.jpg

I like how conservative these are. And the color ... sorta taupe ...

norell022.jpg

Looking at these yesterday i had the prettiest ever day dream about how one day i would actually have many pairs of ferragamos all bought "On the thrift ..." Was such a pretty pretty moment ...

norell033.jpg

From the 99 cent only store.
norell036.jpg

CRAZY! You know how long I have looked for a camo green military jacket that is shaped like this?
norell030.jpg

I adore the boomerang shaped buttons and this thing is unworn I think! I mean it needs a steam but WOW. So exciting

norell037.jpg

Vintage Jacket ... $1 at the Sunday Morning Thrift Service!
norell041.jpg

The trim is very cool
norell043.jpg

So vintage ... Maybe ... 1950's?
The lady with the Duck nails actually took this. I saw it the previous week and I thought ... "WOW! I would love to have that!" But it was marked at $24.99. SO when Duck Nails' assistant put it back on the rack I snatched it up and had this sensation of "This is my Big Ticket Item from Today!" I always feel like I leave the thrift store with one really great item. For me. Of course I had great things for the Hubs also ...

norell044.jpg

Bracelet length sleeves and it is so beautifully made.

Went to my local charity shop today and found 6 pairs of Ferragamo shoes the only sad thing was they were priced between £19.99 and £24.99 each I took a picture of the four nicest pairs I did come home tho with about 20 cross stitch patterns got them all for about £2

Attachments

• image-4121134503.png
    image-4121134503.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 318
Hi everyone so amazed at all the goodies you guys have been finding. I hadn't posted on here because I didn't realize how ginormous my phone uploads the pics and I was too lazy to go through my pc. Anyway, I did find some goodies and thought I would share them with you guys.

Picked this scarf from Harrods for $2
Harrodsscarf.jpg

This Vera scarf also for $2
Verascarf.jpg

These Ann Taylor linen shorts with tags on for $2.95
Anntaylorshorts.jpg

Michael Stars bronze top for $2.95
Michaelstarstop.jpg

Juicy Couture tank for $2
Juicy.jpg

Isacc Mizrahi for Target top for $2
Isacctop.jpg

Blue lace top (tags were cut off) $2
Lace-1.jpg

United Colors of Benetton black parka for $5
Benetton.jpg

Bob Mackie brown zebra silk top $2
Bobmackie.jpg

I also found two Trina Turk tanks for $2, two Banana Republic blazers and an Ann Taylor blazer all for $4 ea. I just haven't taken pics of those yet :smile:

Went to my local charity shop today and found 6 pairs of Ferragamo shoes the only sad thing was they were priced between £19.99 and £24.99 each I took a picture of the four nicest pairs I did come home tho with about 20 cross stitch patterns got them all for about £2
Love the shoes! What patterns did you get?

I hope to find some Ferragamos some time in future too :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.