Pretty Little Liars *NO BOOK SPOILERS*

The thing about Ezra and Caleb is that why would they give a crap about any of it. They didn't even know who Allison was. I suppose Caleb could need the money, but that's a serious stretch to put up with this crap. And I can't think of any reason for Ezra to be on the A team. Toby is the only one who could have a reason, but I again doubt it. Right now I'm looking at Spencer's family. All three of them. There is something not right there.

This episode was so encrypted! I have been thinking about it all week. But that's what makes it a good show. Minus the outfits they have been wearing. I guess I have to remind myself its high school LOL.

Jena- is as sneaky as they come. Do you remember how quick the poor little blind girl rolled on garet?

Garet-he isn't going to give out any info, except to get him off.

Melissa- I really think she "lost" the baby in an adoption.

Mrs.hastings- love her new do!

MR.Hastings- I think he is going to be the family member Mona is talking about

Mona- is like a light switch...on and off. However she is totally in control of it. This girl is faking.

When Emily said she was more mad than affraid, I wanted to be like "you just got teeth in the mail!!".

I think the A drinking in the end was a member of NAT. Possibly Wren as he has access to bodies.

I think Melissa went away to have the baby, i think that the baby is now being kept safe somewhere until all of this blows over.
I don't suspect Caleb of anything, i truly believe that he genuinely cares for Hannah.
I don't think that Ella and Ezra were flirting at all, they were holding a friendly conversation, good for them when they both have Aria in common.
Jenna is so weird, there is NO WAY that she is innocent in all of this, but what is her involvement? I still can't work it out.

I think Melissa went away to have the baby, i think that the baby is now being kept safe somewhere until all of this blows over.
I don't suspect Caleb of anything, i truly believe that he genuinely cares for Hannah.
I don't think that Ella and Ezra were flirting at all, they were holding a friendly conversation, good for them when they both have Aria in common.
Jenna is so weird, there is NO WAY that she is innocent in all of this, but what is her involvement? I still can't work it out.

Agreed about Ella, Ezra, and Jenna. Caleb too. He's been behaving a little oddly, but I don't think he has anything to do with A.

WOA!!!

Thats how I feel after watching last nights episode!!

So Is Wren another A?
-obviously whoever A is has access to everything, So Shim doesnt need a pass to Radley, however the suspicion is mounting. Last week A had a body bag, Wren Also has access to the morgue.

Is Ezra another A?
-They are trying to make it obvious A has a vodka obsession, so who does that fit? Ezra? it seems like I remeber him enjoying vodka.
- Is that why "A" was reading the book before the plane? I cant remeber the book title, but possibly it has signifigance as well?

Did A leave a $50 because he just collected $50k from Jason?

Is A flying out of CA, after causing Calebs moms wreck?

I think Mellissa is still lying, She really should have went into law, she is very convincing.

Just watched epi 4, my thoughts:
Melissa did have the baby, it is being kept at the familys lakehouse, likely being looked after by her father, i did not believe her story of losing the baby and being blackmailed into dressing as the black swan, it seems like her mother is also in on the lie with her...
I feel bad for Caleb, and Hannah has done this to herself, he has proved that he is trustworthy so why she continues to lie to him is baffling, i do not blame him one bit for walking away.
Holly marie combs is so damn pretty, and i think she is a sweet mum to Aria.

platinum_girly said:
Just watched epi 4, my thoughts:
Melissa did have the baby, it is being kept at the familys lakehouse, likely being looked after by her father, i did not believe her story of losing the baby and being blackmailed into dressing as the black swan, it seems like her mother is also in on the lie with her...
I feel bad for Caleb, and Hannah has done this to herself, he has proved that he is trustworthy so why she continues to lie to him is baffling, i do not blame him one bit for walking away.
Holly marie combs is so damn pretty, and i think she is a sweet mum to Aria.
I don't think the baby is at the lakehouse, as the girls were there the night Allisons remains were dug up. Plus Mr. Hastings isn't the nanny type LOL.

WOA!!!

Thats how I feel after watching last nights episode!!

So Is Wren another A?
-obviously whoever A is has access to everything, So Shim doesnt need a pass to Radley, however the suspicion is mounting. Last week A had a body bag, Wren Also has access to the morgue.

Is Ezra another A?
-They are trying to make it obvious A has a vodka obsession, so who does that fit? Ezra? it seems like I remeber him enjoying vodka.
- Is that why "A" was reading the book before the plane? I cant remeber the book title, but possibly it has signifigance as well?

Did A leave a $50 because he just collected $50k from Jason?

Is A flying out of CA, after causing Calebs moms wreck?

I think Mellissa is still lying, She really should have went into law, she is very convincing.

What I am unsure about is what would Wren and Ezra's motives be for them to be A? I mean whoever A is has huge bone to pick with the liars. Mellissa is an obvious choice because Spencer ruined a couple of her relationships. I wonder if any previous episodes we notice Ezra enjoying vodka? Well this A character is definitely twisted, I feel like the mastermind is maybe Ali or someone really freakin smart!