** Reveal ** Legacy Leather Rory n/s Satchel #19892

Thank you so much for revealing this! What a gorgeous color! I love the size, shape and outside pocket! Congratulations on getting such a great bag!

That is a gorgeous bag!!!!! And you and I are exact same height and size, that really helps for a visual on the bag. This is definitely on my radar for the fall...

GORGEOUS! That colour is tdf!

Cant stop looking at this bag. Congrats love it:smile:

am loving the legacy stuff too,,, nice color !!!!

Thank you so much for revealing this! What a gorgeous color! I love the size, shape and outside pocket! Congratulations on getting such a great bag!

That is a gorgeous bag!!!!! And you and I are exact same height and size, that really helps for a visual on the bag. This is definitely on my radar for the fall...

Beautiful!! Enjoy!

Wow what a beauty, love it. I love the Legacy line, I bought the duffle in cognac and a slim wallet. Congrats!:biggrin:

Oh wow, that color is just so rich and beautiful! Love it!

I really LOVE THIS !! beautiful color!

Love the color! The new line is really impressing me. :smile:

Thank you so much! It's so fun to share in this with all of you!! I know you all understand this obsession LOL :biggrin:

I absolutely love it :smile: I think we need to start a "New Legacy" thread in the Reference Forum! I can take a few more pics of my pieces, then we get your Rory in there... :smile:

Congrats! The colorblock is a definite buy for me now!

love your bag. can i ask the measurements? thanks!

I have been so excited to see the new Legacy line and ordered this bag as soon as I saw it was available. I have to admit that I am pleasantly surprised. I was prepared to be let down again with thin leather but this bag is thick and gorgeous!!

The pros: thick leather, rich and saturated color, the best zipper I have had on a Coach bag yet, love the back pocket, wasnt too sure about the cotton lining but I actually like it...not as fragile.

Con: the only downside is that the long shoulder strap is a buckle and doesnt allow for it to hang nicely if I use the short handles. Its not a dealbreaker for me as the long strap can be removed. I also think it will break in and sort of slouch downward as time goes on.

Sizing: not quite as big as a Lindsay. I do have mod shots. Im 5'7" for reference and a 8/10.

When I ordered her, I was told that they had 18 left but she thought that they would replenish them soon in the cobalt. They also have it available in black and cognac.