Givenchy Lovers please help!!! Singaporean-based need ur advice also :)

Oh gosh! This is exactly the bag I'm looking for! I love nightingale in this color and this leather! I have been looking for one at good price, but no luck yet. Congrats and enjoy her!

Yes so lucky to have this:P Just arrived here in our boutique that carries GIVENCHY... This is the last one.... The other one is also reserved..... Love the leather and the color combination. Hope you'll find yours soon!

charzzy said:
Or you could order from Luisaviaroma, the price as seen on the site is inclusive of taxes and shipping.

I purchased my Nightingale from luisaviaroma using a 30% code (got it in an email sent by them, I noticed they send the code usually around June and Nov) and the total came up to be about ~S$1,700 for the medium Nightingale. Not sure how much the Pandora would cost but there will definitely be savings.

Hi. Would you be able to share the 30% code from Luisaviaroma?

You know how much is the medium? Wht colors avail for sale?i Pls post pics of ur purchse :smile:

distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/e982eda6bcfa11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

i guess the medium would cost around $2000 after discount since the SA told me the difference in price for the small and medium is $200. i'm not too sure about what colours are available now. But when i was there i saw the medium in red, patent brown, black (2 kinds- one in calf leather and another in distressed), purple (if i didn't remember wrongly)

hope this helps :smile:

distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/e982eda6bcfa11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

i guess the medium would cost around $2000 after discount since the SA told me the difference in price for the small and medium is $200. i'm not too sure about what colours are available now. But when i was there i saw the medium in red, patent brown, black (2 kinds- one in calf leather and another in distressed), purple (if i didn't remember wrongly)

hope this helps :smile:

Thanks so much:smile: Is the $2000 in US dollars or singapore dollars? Ur bag is PRETTY;)