How many mm is your Eternity or half Eternity band? Please post pics!

My fingers are really chubby too.. I wear a size 7. Mine is a bit over 2mm.. custom made in 18k wg... full eternity band.

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 3,946
IMG-20120609-WA000-1.jpg

I don't know what mine is but it has 24 diamonds and 1.35ct eternity. Probably btw 2.5-2.8mm if you measure the width of the band itself, and not the diameter of the stone? Ring size 4, but the ring is 4.25. It's a little too loose for my liking, but when I stack it with my wedding band, it's A-OK!

My fingers are really chubby too.. I wear a size 7. Mine is a bit over 2mm.. custom made in 18k wg... full eternity band.
Both are beautiful!

You ladies ever feel that the rings end up looking smaller? I know shrinkage syndrome hits with E-rings sometimes, but now, I think it hits with diamond bands too!

It felt "big" to me before, but now, it feels like it fits me. LOL

Shrinkage definitely hits. Bands, studs, necklaces...My bands so far have always been too big til now. But the ering I have serious shrinking again lol

Here is my eternity band. My DH surprised me back in march and had this made. My original band was just one row with a bar setting and I lost a diamond out of it. So we took it in to our jeweler (who hadn't made the original) and when we went to pick it up I was surprised with this double row, 7 ct ring. He said he had always planned to upgrade me and felt it was the perfect time!

image-3996451931.jpg

Here is my eternity band. My DH surprised me back in march and had this made. My original band was just one row with a bar setting and I lost a diamond out of it. So we took it in to our jeweler (who hadn't made the original) and when we went to pick it up I was surprised with this double row, 7 ct ring. He said he had always planned to upgrade me and felt it was the perfect time!

View attachment 1774981

That is absolutely gorgeous, I totally love it!

Mine is 3.5 mm but when I got it I thought it was huge, now it feels smaller and more "normal". I wear a size 7. It's a 5ct full eternity.

Attachments

• image-1636439833.jpg
    image-1636439833.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 3,641