Style Katie Holmes Style Thread

I wish Katie would wear more flattering shoes and clothes on her lower half she isn't big but a lot of what she wears makes her legs look so chunky.

I disagree. I think she's kept herself looking very healthy. She has no need to look rail thin as she is a mother not a model.

I think you may have misunderstood what I meant. My comment had nothing to do with her weight, I think her weight is perfectly fine and I would never say Katie needs to lose weight because she doesn't. I think what she wears on her lower half sometimes makes her legs look chunky when they are certainly not!

I think you may have misunderstood what I meant. My comment had nothing to do with her weight, I think her weight is perfectly fine and I would never say Katie needs to lose weight because she doesn't. I think what she wears on her lower half sometimes makes her legs look chunky when they are certainly not!

ah okay.

I can see what you mean. Maybe a flared jean or trouser would be more flattering for her legs than skinny jeans.

I miss the days when she look put together and cool all the time. Now most days she looks like se just threw anything on. And those brown boots really need to go she wears them to much and they don't do anything for her outfits.