My sale purchases are finally here!

Thanks Designpurchaser and steph22! I took some modelling pictures as well but they came out so dark that even adding light and contrast didn't help.

The bag is gorgeous but I'm still undecided about whether to keep her. She is the OS version so really large! I've tried OS Alexas on in store before, but this one looks huge on me. It holds a lot (which I like), but I'm worried that the Silky Snake print won't like the weight.

Some of the scales have already lifted a bit and all the hardware bits didn't have plastic on them, so I'm wondering if the bag is a return. It was an expensive bag so I want it to be perfect! I'm just worried that if I return there won't be any left - so it's either this one or none at all. :sad:

It seems people aren't in a guessing mood. :smile: Here it is, the Zip Pouch in Black Soft Spongy leather. I wanted a slim pouch that will fit in my bags easily (even the smaller ones) and can hold all my small bits and bobs. This is perfect!

Attachments

• IMG_0888.JPG
    IMG_0888.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 352
And then it's time for the last one. This is something I've been eyeing from the beginning of the season. The pics might give it away:

Attachments

• IMG_0895.JPG
    IMG_0895.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 328