***pics***finally!!!

Pamajama

O.G.
Mar 9, 2007
Hi All~

I've only been a member of tPF for a couple of weeks and I LOVE IT!! It is so nice to know that there are others out there like me :nuts:

I am a little older (I believe) than most of you...in fact I'm a granny :roflmfao: I'm mid forties and have turned my daughter, daughter-in-law and grandson into designer freaks as well (that's my grandson with me in my photo.

I finally got around to taking some photos today. I was going to wait for the rest of my PCE items but thought what the heck, I'll add those later :P

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!! I'm a burberry freak as well so I will post those photos over there....

Attachments

• black emmas and matching bag.JPG
    black emmas and matching bag.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 54
  • Coach LOVE IT.jpg
    Coach LOVE IT.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Coach Swing Packs etc.jpg
    Coach Swing Packs etc.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Coach Various.jpg
    Coach Various.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 52
Welcome Pamajama!:flowers:

This is such a great place to share your love of bags and to meet some truly incredible ladies.

Your pics of all your goodies are gorgeous!
Thank you for sharring can't wait to see the rest!

Hi there! And welcome!!

Thanks for posting all of your great stuff!! I love everything you've picked out!! I love the styling of the black bag in the first pic, I have it in the Medium size and its not quite big enough to fit the wallet I am using - I think that means I need to get a different wallet to go with that bag... :graucho:

Thanks for sharing!!

Hi there! And welcome!!

Thanks for posting all of your great stuff!! I love everything you've picked out!! I love the styling of the black bag in the first pic, I have it in the Medium size and its not quite big enough to fit the wallet I am using - I think that means I need to get a different wallet to go with that bag... :graucho:

Thanks for sharing!!

B4B: I stopped using wallets about a year ago...never thought I would. I now only use wristlets and a checkbook cover for my checks...it saves a tremendous amount of space.