Caroline Clubhouse...!

Thank you for this feedback. It is a decision I am wrestling with. Whenever I return a bag, I'll end up "missing" it, but I'm not sure it's possible for me to actually use all of those sages. I wish I had a bag that I didn't like at all and was sure about returning! The most expensive bag I ever personally bought - that wasn't a gift- was the Chelsea in the curry color and I got $100 off. I still feel anxious at the thought of how expensive that bag was ($700) because I got all of mine using the discount. I so wish my local store would give me 25% off for getting another Caroline. Too bad they don't have a "buy 2 and you get $200 off or something. . .
Hmm... Maybe they will give u the discount. Try to ask them. If not, just tell them you will just wait for the next PCE. I guess it depends on the manager. Some might give in rather than losing a sale. Go and get her... You will feel better after getting her...i know it's hard to give up on some of the bags. I also have a couple still with tags attached. I am thinkin too if I should let them go or keep them

Hmm... Maybe they will give u the discount. Try to ask them. If not, just tell them you will just wait for the next PCE. I guess it depends on the manager. Some might give in rather than losing a sale. Go and get her... You will feel better after getting her...i know it's hard to give up on some of the bags. I also have a couple still with tags attached. I am thinkin too if I should let them go or keep them

Great advice. That happened before
once where I said I'll wait for the next pce.
They told me that they would give it
to me because there happened to be one
going on and they "knew me." Worth a shot, I guess.
Yeah- returning bags is hard, but I can say
now that I have WAY too many!

Good luck!!! Please do update us..and make sure you do a reveal!

Someone said the next PCE is July 1, so if that's true it's not very far off.

It is awful because I feel like I want both. I bought pretty much all of the Kristin sage colors that existed, but several of them still have tags and receipts; I got them all with the 25% or $100 off discount. I am wondering, which one would be a good one to exchange: the navy, light grey in heavy grain, mauve (I don't think I'll return that one!). Any suggestions? It's a tough decision, but I don't think I'll keep both Carolines unless I take at least one of my bags back! Forgot to add that I have the blue smoke and the parchment sage in the pebble grain leather. Decisions, decisions!

Yeah, I have multiples too of most of my bags! I have the parchment sage and black sage and no way am I giving those up. Just got a few Lailas at the outlets too, to add to the collection of Sages! :biggrin:

I can't give you advice about what colors to return because I am sure the colors I like are the ones you don't and vice versa. I saw the Mauve Sage at my outlet last week and absolutely HATED the rough leather and the faded color. I also don't like that greyish one with the same texture. But MANY people adore those bag on this board! :P Also, until very recently, I only owned black bags. So now that I am discovering the world of color, I am totally into off the wall colors and very light colors, which I didn't dare use until basically 2012! So my taste is all messed up! LOL.

Kath

Last edited:
I did the same thing. When the Mama Sages were at the outlets I got the parchment, blue smoke, black goat, grey and mauve. I absolutely love the parchment, blue smoke and black and would never part with them. I realized that I too didn't care for the rough leather on the grey and mauve and ended up returning those to fund my blue woven Caroline, which I don't regret for one moment. But like Kath says, everyone is different and you have to decide which bag you like the best.
Yeah, I have multiples too of most of my bags! I have the parchment sage and black sage and no way am I giving those up. Just got a few Lailas at the outlets too, to add to the collection of Sages! :biggrin:

I can't give you advice about what colors to return because I am sure the colors I like are the ones you don't and vice versa. I saw the Mauve Sage at my outlet last week and absolutely HATED the rough leather and the faded color. I also don't like that greyish one with the same texture. But MANY people adore those bag on this board! :P Also, until very recently, I only owned black bags. So now that I am discovering the world of color, I am totally into off the wall colors and very light colors, which I didn't dare use until basically 2012! So my taste is all messed up! LOL.

Kath

Kath
Thanks so much for all of your feedback. For some reason, I really liked the mauve, but haven't used it yet, but was thinking of taking the light grey one back that has the same leather because it's rather heavy and exchanging it for the Caroline. Ultimately, I want to use that PCE though, either way to reduce the cost! I am so hoping there is one in July.

I looked at the beige again today and debated on paying full price. I asked when the next PCE is and basically, nobody knows, so no discount today. Hopefully, in a couple of weeks or so!
I called the FP store and asked if they have the black and beige. The SA told me they have it and she said that bag is so gorgeous!!! I really have to go to the store to see it.... I asked about the next Pce and she said in july but not sure of the dates. It will be by email...

I called the FP store and asked if they have the black and beige. The SA told me they have it and she said that bag is so gorgeous!!! I really have to go to the store to see it.... I asked about the next Pce and she said in july but not sure of the dates. It will be by email...

Thanks so much for the heads up. It was drop dead gorgeous; I wanted to buy it on the spot, but didn't want the hefty credit card bill. I'll be daydreaming about that PCE. . .

I did the same thing. When the Mama Sages were at the outlets I got the parchment, blue smoke, black goat, grey and mauve. I absolutely love the parchment, blue smoke and black and would never part with them. I realized that I too didn't care for the rough leather on the grey and mauve and ended up returning those to fund my blue woven Caroline, which I don't regret for one moment. But like Kath says, everyone is different and you have to decide which bag you like the best.

be glad you returned the mauve momma sage I only used mine 3 to 4 times & the color was wearing off already .... also every light grey one I seen at the outlet had color fades on them

be glad you returned the mauve momma sage I only used mine 3 to 4 times & the color was wearing off already .... also every light grey one I seen at the outlet had color fades on them
I was just looking at my light grey and mauve sages. I love the colors, but still want that beige Caroline. I'm finding it hard to part with them, but they are super heavy that's for sure. I also have the navy sage; maybe that one would be a good choice to trade in for the beige Caroline.

Kath
The parchment is great. I was lucky enough to find that one at the outlet. Was just looking at my light grey and mauve sages in the heavy grain leather. Sigh; I love the colors. They are heavy though. . .hmmm.. . which one to exchange for the Caroline. Do you have the Chelsea bag? I have that one in curry; also never used and tags attached!